Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Amazing how all this fit and proper, whitewashing, sportswashing, irreprehensible acts come to light when little old Newcastle get a chance to play with the big boys again. I'm not condoning anything but the hypocrisy is palpable.

Amazing how all this fit and proper, whitewashing, sportswashing, irreprehensible acts come to light when little old Newcastle get a chance to play with the big boys again. I'm not condoning anything but the hypocrisy is palpable.

Man City have had plenty criticism.look on Bluemoon they can’t stand the media.

Has wor Mandy had her boobs done? Don’t remember them being that big during the last bid. Lovely stuff.

Deffo had a tit job. Previous were eggs 👍🏻

Either way I'd be her b*tch for life if she can get rid of the fatman. Same goes the Reuben fellas. Totally worth it.

I think we would all be her bitches. Removing Ashley is key, it's all that matters.The only thing bothering me about Staveley is her own personal motive in having a 10% stake in us, she's appeared desperate to be involved in a PL club for a while and obviously has some high profile contacts, but she's rallied around looking for anyone she can pull together or convince to set up a collaboration of owning us. Does the crown prince wish to own us? I do think there's more to it, but like I said if Ashley goes that will be like a cure for aids.

Can only hope that when the fat man f***s this up , the reaction re further season ticket sales from the remainer fans is appropriate and the 10 000 freebies becomes 15 or 20 000 . He doesnt have an out here that makes him look good . Dont sell and for even the thickest fan the penny will drop , thats a downward spiral that starts to lose him money and lessens the value of the club

You'd like to think so but I'm afraid you're underestimating the stupidity that flows in the walls of SJP right now.

Stupidity is harsh, feels more like willful ignorance.

Yeah ok I'll bookmark that site when I have time.

Has wor Mandy had her boobs done? Don’t remember them being that big during the last bid. Lovely stuff.

Deffo had a tit job. Previous were eggs 👍🏻

Either way I'd be her b*tch for life if she can get rid of the fatman. Same goes the Reuben fellas. Totally worth it.

I think we would all be her bitches. Removing Ashley is key, it's all that matters.The only thing bothering me about Staveley is her own personal motive in having a 10% stake in us, she's appeared desperate to be involved in a PL club for a while and obviously has some high profile contacts, but she's rallied around looking for anyone she can pull together or convince to set up a collaboration of owning us. Does the crown prince wish to own us? I do think there's more to it, but like I said if Ashley goes that will be like a cure for aids.

Have thought about this one and feel that this is her facilitator fee, which with a little bit of success could reward her in the hundreds of millions, similar to the Rueben brothers....real estate moguls who may be looking at new stadium and development of the existing site, once again success on the field would reap huge rewards and the House of Saud get their “modernisation” exposure in the most televised arena in the world for comparatively small outlay

Yeah ok I'll bookmark that site when I have time.

:lol:

My favourite bit of this we debacle is when it turns outs to be bollocks for the 8th time and we do fuck all about it.

Yep. And no one in the media questions it either.

Because they'll be fuckin ecstatic.

Steve, it hurts me to say it and I only broach the topic because we all want what's best for you, but THEY AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU OR LEE SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH NOBODIES WHO DON'T MATTER AT ALL.  No offense or anything but they wouldn't tell you if you'd left your car lights on so get back in your box and shut the fuck up pretending like you matter.