Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Howe and Bilic wouldn't come here, man. No decent manager with any self-respect, would want to work for Mike Ashley.

newcastle-united-v-manchester-city-premier-league-5c7cfc1e556892cd3c00000e.jpg

That ship has sailed, bonny lad. Decent managers will have seen how the owner treat Rafa. No chance.

Incredibly true.  Any decent professional will keep a million miles away from Newcastle and Ashley.  So sad but so annoying.

Just get Rafa back. He'll be the one to get  instant results. Those who didn't like him like Shelvey can fuck off and wait for the transfer window. If the takeover is still on and confident of being approved soon, Rafa would probably take the job if offered early. He won't need time to know the players. He would have much more time to get the team stable compared to the 1st time he came, provided we don't sack baconhead late when we're in the relegation zone.

He'll fucking lift the players, the club, and the city. That's my xmas wish anyways. I'd settle for anyone other than Bruce. He's just rancid and annoying.

Why does the useless wanker keep saying “it’s part and parcel of being a Newcastle manager”?

Because it plays to the cliches and your armchair supporter.

An Aresnal side that's been on the decline for years losses to Man City: Arteta has to go. Arsenal fans deserve so much better!

Newcastle get out played and lose to a Championship side: Stupid deluded Geordies think they should win the World Cup.

I’d take Howe. Would be a step up for him, think he could be interested.

It really wouldn't be. And that's based on him being currently unemployed.

At Bournemouth he used to have a chairman who backed him absolutely. I cannot think of a single reason why he'd wish to come work for Ashley. Also, if Ashley sacks Bruce he has to pay compensation. If Ashley hangs on for a month or 2 longer, that decision may become a new owner's problem. No chance Ashley sacks him when you factor that in.

Even though Howe was backed by the chairman there, Bournemouth to Newcastle is a step up.

I didn’t say I think Bruce will be sacked, mind.

There was a moment last night where Clark had the ball, was looking for a little pass into midfield...Shelvey was stood pretty much on Hayden’s toes (almost as if they’d heard about bringing the ball out and the CM filling in to cover somewhere but not quite sure what it means?), Clark passed back to Darlow, Shelvey made a little sprint into the hole in midfield that Clark was wanting to play the ball into in the first place, Darlow launched it long and possession was lost. Was absolutely horrendous watching it.

At Bournemouth he used to have a chairman who backed him absolutely. I cannot think of a single reason why he'd wish to come work for Ashley. Also, if Ashley sacks Bruce he has to pay compensation. If Ashley hangs on for a month or 2 longer, that decision may become a new owner's problem. No chance Ashley sacks him when you factor that in.

Even though Howe was backed by the chairman there, Bournemouth to Newcastle is a step up.

I don't think Bournemouth to this Newcastle is a step up. In name of course, but in career development definitely not.

I don’t know why I read comments on those tweets. Fans from other clubs peddling the “fans expect too much”, “think they’re bigger that what they are” crap.

There’s a lot of support from Villa fans mind. They must still be feeling that Bruce football.

“I’m not one for excuses.

Of course,” he says with a shrug. “I have to accept what’s coming my way and be ready for the challenge of it. We have to dust ourselves down… and get on with it.”

“Well the progress was there for everybody to see if we’d got to a semi-final,” he replies, without any hint of irony. “The excitement? I’m not so sure where that comes from, but they want to see results and they want to see their team play better… I’m a resilient so-and-so, so I have to accept what’s coming my way, I understand that on social media (a lot of stuff is written). The only thing that you can do is come into work tomorrow, dust yourself down and get yourself ready to go for what is a hugely difficult period over Christmas.”

“Well the supporters are entitled to their opinion,” Bruce says. “That’s why they pay their hard-earned money (when they’re in the ground)… I’ll accept the criticism, that’s part and parcel of being manager of Newcastle. We shouldn’t be getting beat in the quarter-final of the cup with the opportunity we’ve had.”

I don't think Bournemouth to this Newcastle is a step up. In name of course, but in career development definitely not.

Bournemouth had played one season in the second division when they were promoted to the Championship in 2013. This last decade is an anomaly in their history. Why do you think Callum Wilson, with ambitions to fight his way into the England side, came here rather than stay there?