Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Luke Edwards is such an embarrassment his own son now identifies as a f***ing star in the solar system!

Its like arguing with my Makem mate about Newcastle, He just can't put himself in my shoes, Edwards can and because he covers us he absolutely should, however he's so pig headed he won't, it will eventually cost him his job.

Edwards is a cunt like, it’s so transparent that he doesn’t want the takeover to go through because it means he’s out of a job.

Imagine it, NUFC become the richest club in the world, even if they don’t spend like PSG/Man City there is going to be a massive focus on us. The Telegraph aren’t going to want Luke Fucking Edwards based in the North East anymore. As soon as that happens one of their best reporters is going to be based up. Edwards knows this. He knows if he’s lucky he’s being sent to cover football in the famous footballing hotbeds of Cornwall and Devon, if he’s not just binned altogether.

Look at how he’s acted to Caulkin as soon as he had insider info, and then went to the Athletic because of it.

Even during the takeover saga Edwards was printing out articles which his colleagues at the same paper were dismissing within hours. It shows that other reporters and even the editor can’t even give a fuck to give Edwards, not even a courtesy call to keep him informed. It also shows the bloke has no drive to call people on his own team to actually see if they know of anything, he hasn’t got an ounce of ambition to do any sort of investigation or follow ups at all.

The bloke is fucking happy to be paid to go to football games, and happy to try and get cosy to shit hawk managers in order to try and gain an invite to their BBQ during the summer. Whilst he’s not at the match, or kicking arse and he happens to be bored, he’s very happy go ahead and wind up fans of the clubs he covers for the kicks, instead of you know, actually doing his fucking job.

Has Bruce done anything for "His" local community since he's been here ?

Given the struggles of the hospitality sector he's very kindly keeping a number of north east fast-food operators open on his own.

Well done once again Bruce for completely embarrassing yourself. Counting success as equaling Rafa's points tally when you spent near on £100m more. I think Rafa would have called that a complete failure if he'd spent that and failed to better himself and would have held his hands up too.

What a joke of a human being you've become you sad man. Hope you son reads you all our responses at bedtime you twat!

I wonder if he’s being lined up as a potential ‘temp manager’ if/when the fat cabbage is binned.

He’d be a ‘safe pair of hands’ and would mean Ashley wouldn’t have to spend coin getting in a permanent manager

If he is, just shows how useless the the other two Steves are that they aren't even worth considering. So now we are going for a championship underling instead, not even a manager. :lol:

Think his ramblings meant are for an audience of one, Ashley will love the disrespect to Rafa.

Yes. His media mates too. Wont be listening to any of the vapid cretins but at least some of them will re-state this case over the weekend now.

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/must-read-steve-bruce-interview-19683863

When asked if he had held any dialogue with the powers that be about an ultimatum, Bruce told the Chronicle Live: "It is absolutely the biggest pile of ***** I have ever heard."

"I give respect. When I see polls, the next manager and the fella from Bournemouth, I find it disrespectful, I have to tell you.

"Your paper (the Chronicle) was gunning for a manager that got a team relegated last year."

"When you are on a bad run, of course, accept it.

"But some of the stuff has bordered on being outrageous.

"However, I am big enough to accept it and try to understand and work so we can get out of the bad run we're in."

"Some of it is unbelievable (Press coverage) and maybe people need to change and give the club a little bit of respect rather than always being negative.

"Everything is negative, some has been vile.

"Unless that changes it doesn't matter who will sit here, anybody could. That is why it is so difficult."