Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Quotes like this boil my p*ss. No one is expecting to dominate games like we did when we had one of the best teams in the league. That doesn’t mean we can’t have an actual plan of how to attack the opposition and be solid in the process.

Dead fucking write Brewcie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/54738835

I also asked Newcastle boss Steve Bruce about whether he was fearful of when fans would return, given that supporters are set to be banned from Bundesliga games because of rising coronavirus cases in Germany.

"We are all fearful of it," Bruce said. "It's not the same spectacle and we all need supporters back in the ground. When will that be? I really can't understand how we can go to the cinema tonight or sit on the bus next to someone, where we can't go to a stadium and have [the number of fans] reduced and it being outside.

"It baffles me but I'm no scientist and I'm probably being a bit selfish in wanting supporters back in as quickly as we can."

No shit. :lol: 

"Baffled" is a common state for Bruce it seems

Bruce is baffled by Sam's sacking

Bruce ‘baffled’ by Wenger criticism

Bruce baffled by Blackpool shutout

Steve Bruce baffled by criticism of Newcastle United’s style

Bruce 'baffled' by Gyan UAE move

Steve Bruce baffled by Hull City start

Quotes like this boil my p*ss. No one is expecting to dominate games like we did when we had one of the best teams in the league. That doesn’t mean we can’t have an actual plan of how to attack the opposition and be solid in the process.

He's right because three goals a game would require us to have at least three shots on target a game and he can't come up with a way of achieving that either.

Quotes like this boil my piss. No one is expecting to dominate games like we did when we had one of the best teams in the league. That doesn’t mean we can’t have an actual plan of how to attack the opposition and be solid in the process.

I've just said this on Twitter, he says these things on purpose. It's so the rest of the country and his pals in the media read what he says and think "those deluded geordies are still expecting to hammer teams every week. They think they're still the entertainers and its 1995". He's a sly fat cunt who knows exactly why he says that sort of fucking bollocks.

ack to Newcastle manager Steve Bruce now, as he had this to say on the current situation with injuries: "As we have seen in the Premier League, soft tissue injuries and injuries in general are a problem.

"We have seen a report this week that 42% in terms of injuries in the first six games, especially with soft tissue injuries, is a big stat, so we couldn’t risk him [isaac Hayden]. But we are not alone, there are other teams who are finding it a struggle."

Didn’t stop him playing Darlow, ASM and Dubravka when they were injured did it.

There is a direct correlation between the more shite he spouts to the amount of hate I have for him.

It would be so much easier if he just shut the fuck up and did as pathetic a job as he is incapable of doing. Then I would just hate him.

How the fuck does he get away with this?

I've just said this on Twitter, he says these things on purpose. It's so the rest of the country and his pals in the media read what he says and think "those deluded geordies are still expecting to hammer teams every week. They think they're still the entertainers and its 1995". He's a sly fat c*** who knows exactly why he says that sort of f***ing bollocks.

I think you’ve probably nailed it there. I can almost hear him rolling that out as an excuse when we’re eventually rid of him... hopefully sooner than we all expect.

A large section of the fans have enabled it after they didn't put up any resistance to Rafa being let go.

To go from Rafa to Bruce was an absolute disgrace and should not have been allowed, but instead fans were happy to hand over their money to turn up and "support the team, not the regime".

A large section of the fans have enabled it after they didn't put up any resistance to Rafa being let go.

To go from Rafa to Bruce was an absolute disgrace and should not have been allowed, but instead fans were happy to hand over their money to turn up and "support the team, not the regime".

This, Ashley's got it so easy here and he knows it.

Talking of "support the team":