Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Unreal to think i've been banned from twitter for 2 days straight so far for simply calling Neville a thick cunt for giving Bruce credit over the diamond change formation  :dave:

I mean, it's probably fair that you're banned for calling someone a cunt, like. :lol:

Unreal to think i've been banned from twitter for 2 days straight so far for simply calling Neville a thick cunt for giving Bruce credit over the diamond change formation  :dave:

I mean, it's probably fair that you're banned for calling someone a cunt, like. :lol:

A warning maybe but banned is a joke with what others get away with

Charnley is obviously concerned or he wouldn't have brought Jones in. If we don't capitalise on our favourable fixture run and Fulham close the gap, Bruce will be peddled. The issue being if both of those things happen, it may well be too late. Clearly he's learnt nothing from Schtevie's stint.

Charnley was instructed to bring Jones in.  I think Charnley has a hard time finding his office each morning.

A warning maybe but banned is a joke with what others get away with

Nah you resort to calling someone a cunt and instant ban is fair enough. That cesspit platform needs clearing up.

Charnley is obviously concerned or he wouldn't have brought Jones in. If we don't capitalise on our favourable fixture run and Fulham close the gap, Bruce will be peddled. The issue being if both of those things happen, it may well be too late. Clearly he's learnt nothing from Schtevie's stint.

Charnley was instructed to bring Jones in.  I think Charnley has a hard time finding his office each morning.

Think he has enough office duties to keep him busy tbf. Dusting the blinds, emptying the trash and so on.

regarding Bruce, I thought this, from Simon Jordan today was interesting. It's not about Bruce, it's about Paul Lambert, but his point about the 'interviewing well', protecting the chairman, the non achieving managerial merry go round and the 'even Steve Bruce' bit at the end are very relevant to you lot.

ordan told talkSPORT: “With the greatest respect Ipswich are now in League One, and as Paul referred to: they had [Alan] Brazil, Paul Mariner, Trevor Whymark, Eric Gates – won the UEFA Cup and were a dominant side under Sir Bobby Robson and played beautiful football.

“But they’re now sitting in League One. And they’re sitting in League One because they dropped out of the Premier League and had change of ownerships.

“David Sheepshanks once upon a time was an inspirational leader, that got them into the Premier League and got them into Europe.

“The wheels came off. They had Mick McCarthy – but the fans didn’t want Mick McCarthy because of the style of football.

“I do think it’s a little bit limp-wristed and lightweight for Paul Lambert to come on and say – after being at a football club for nearly two-and-a-half years – I have to use you Jim White to impart a message that I haven’t got a round-the-table message with my owner.”

During Lambert’s interview on talkSPORT he also referenced his support to Randy Lerner during his disastrous spell at Aston Villa as a reason why he’s protected under-fire Ipswich owner Evans – something which also perplexed Jordan.

“I was interested to hear how much he protected Randy Lerner… I imagine Randy Lerner must have been so grateful for that protection with the 29 percent record Paul Lamber had for him,” Jordan continued.

“That must have been the protection Randy Lerner actually didn’t want! You have to ask the question why Paul Lambert isn’t saying this to Marcus Evans – and why Paul Lambert who has been there for two years doesn’t have the pull to be able to get basic, fundamental communication in place.

“With all due respect to Paul Lambert, the teams above them like Doncaster, Oxford, Accrington Stanley and Plymouth hardly have bigger playing budgets or bigger opportunities than Ipswich do.

“You look at it and say – with due respect to Paul – he must interview really, really well when chairmen listen to him. I’ve listened to him in the media and with the greatest respect in the world he puts my feet to sleep.

“I look at the performances amongst the club he’s managed and I don’t think – besides the Norwich job – he’s done a particularly inspiring job.

“The accusation goes round endlessly about the merry-go-round of managers who don’t actually cut it but keep on getting jobs.

“You go into Stoke and you get a 13 per cent win record. There’s only two people who have got a worse win record at Aston Villa – one of them is Remi Garde and the other one is Tim Sherwood.

“Even Steve Bruce, who they unilaterally loathed, has got a better win record at Aston Villa!”

Simon Jordan rambling on as ever in an attempt to sound intelligent but proving anything but again there brummie.

"Unilaterally loathed" - ?! as opposed to hated in one big collective unit. Whichever solitary fan took it upon themself to loath Bruce, deserves some credit.

Think he was going for universal and said a word that sounded more clever but that he didn't understand the meaning of instead, because most of what he says is padding and waffle anyway.

Simon Jordan rambling on as ever in an attempt to sound intelligent but proving anything but again there brummie.

"Unilaterally loathed" - ?! as opposed to hated in one big collective unit. Whichever solitary fan took it upon themself to loath Bruce, deserves some credit.

Think he was going for universal and said a word that sounded clever but that makes no sense instead.

Simon Jordan is hilarious.  ;D

"It was a fantastic shot by Haaland. He hit it with such delegation and, as you can see, the Dortmund fans were absolutely repatriated. His father must be marinated."

Think he was going for universal and said a word that sounded more clever but that he didn't understand the meaning of instead, because most of what he says is padding and waffle anyway.

He was referring to me. I lobbed the cabbage ;-)

Good spot though!

Totally agree with you about Jordan. It’s absolute verbal diarrohea and he often gets the wrong words. He just loves the sound of his own voice.