Joelinton

Stifler

59 minutes ago, HawK said:

I'm 39 and I've been supporting Newcastle all my life. I think he's my favourite ever player.

36 myself, if he’s here when I’m in my 40s I’d be amazed if he doesn’t become my favourite NUFC player ever 

Absolutely immense today. As someone in the match thread said, it was like watching an adult play against under 11s at times. 

3 goals away from a 10 goal season, I reckon he might get there on recent form. 

16 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

It's really hard to believe this is the same Joelinton who i dreaded seeing his name in the starting line-up just a couple of years ago, he's honestly one of the world's best players right now :lol:

Same here. Feel guilty as fuck for all the shite I give him

Think that's why I love him so much now

When you look at the complete transformation of this lad, it makes you wonder how many other players have had their careers ruined simply by playing under a terrible manager?

I swear that Papiss Cisse is that kind of example. He never recovered from being Pardewed.

Wow, that first touch was magnificent, but just watching the whole thing back on MOTD2, what a fabulous finish as well. There was still plenty to do once he brought it under control, he rounded the keeper perfectly, you see many strikers fluff that part.

We're all so brutalized by the bruce years when basically any result had to come from one player actually doing something over and above, it's a proper fucking team now, everyone, not one or two, taking responsibility. Joelinton was a beast, as was everyone around him

6 hours ago, KaKa said:

One thing about this guy that is so valuable and quite frankly incredible and impressive is how you can just move him into different positions/roles within the same game and he just adapts and starts playing a completely different role from the one he started the game in, mid match :lol:

Allows us to cover up so many weak spots in the squad man. It's downright daft how easily he pulls it off.

Also very rugged. Will pick up suspensions but he’s always fit. So he can be used as a Swiss Army knife. Utility player has an almost negative connotation but I think he’ll end up being a top 5 PL utility player. His versatility and fitness and work rate will mean he’ll be here for a good while. Such a great option. 

9 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Also very rugged. Will pick up suspensions but he’s always fit. So he can be used as a Swiss Army knife. Utility player has an almost negative connotation but I think he’ll end up being a top 5 PL utility player. His versatility and fitness and work rate will mean he’ll be here for a good while. Such a great option. 

He’s our Valverde and i am now standing by that. He literally does it all. 

Hilarious that the player Ashley bought as a punt has massively came good, but only after Ashley sold the club.

He had a rare off game against Villa, but what a great reaction to it. Deffo MoM yesterday.