Joelinton

Stifler

This guy is an absolute destroyer. A tank of a player. Just mindblowing in comparison to where people were talking about him this time last year. 

Granted the opposition wasn't great today but Jo was another level and then some today. First touch does let him down still but seems to be in the best shape and has recovery pace to catch the ball after the mis control or win it back. 

Remember when there was a bloke on twitter who championed big Joe throughout all the shit and his poor form, bet he feels so smug right now [emoji38]

Love a bit big Joe.

17 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He's my favourite player like, just a big, lovable, nasty bastard.

Love him to bits. Got him on the back of my shirt. Not done that since I was an actual child. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Love him to bits. Got him on the back of my shirt. Not done that since I was an actual child. 

I got the Brazil 98 shirt with JOELINTON 7 on the back. Thing of beauty.

I don't know what his value is, but it's interesting to consider age. He should only get better for the next 4 years or so, and we know he's committed to learning and developing the mental side of his game.

7 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

So what’s his value? A year ago people would have said less than 10 million.. for me at this point I think he’s up on what the club initially paid for him.

Would be gutted if we sold him at any price so he's priceless.

1 minute ago, Unlucky Luque said:

Beast mode Joe will prob get sent off a few times this season, but fuck it. Love to see him all fire up.

Was expecting it in a few gamed last season like was surprised he avoided one

Edited by WillingtonMag

13 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Was expecting it in a few gamed last season like was surprised he avoided one

Think there were a few times he was on a booking and came close. Don't think he's the type to do the sending off type of foul, far too canny and doesn't really need to resort to that anyway. Can be cynical and nasty, like yesterday, but never reckless.

Think it was Villa where he definitely should have been off like [emoji38]

Sure he just launched McGinn on a yellow at one point (fair enough really). Burn was a walking red at times too.

In any case he was arguably the best ball winner in the league last season, if Howe can improve his decision making he'll be worth a lot more than 40m.

Edited by Hanshithispantz