Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I Dont hear  #KeysandGray or Amnesty int  criticising British horse racing, the Arabs have poured millions into racing bloodstock.  :idiot2:

Isn't Keys' issue the Bein thing rather than the human rights?

I Dont hear  #KeysandGray or Amnesty int  criticising British horse racing, the Arabs have poured millions into racing bloodstock.  :idiot2:

Isn't Keys' issue the Bein thing rather than the human rights?

Being his paymaster's lapdog.

"This one's from Keith, in Slough. He asks: 'Your wife has asked you to go with her to the hospital while she has her latest round of chemotherapy. But you also know your daughter's friend is home alone. What do you do?'"

Screen-Shot-2020-04-22-at-19-00-25.png

CLASSIC LOL.

I had no problem with him having a journalist dismembered while he was still alive, or when he bombed a childrens hospital in Yemen, or when he has gay people thrown off buildings, but he really crossed the line when he affected Bein Sports' profit margin.

If this doesn’t go through we’ll be left with Ashley and a poorer more pissed off Ashley than we have now. Paddling pools and wheelie bins will be as good as it gets. We’ll be stuck with him for years to come. The first step towards a better future for the club has to be getting Ashley out, in whatever form that takes.

I’m not going to feel guilty about supporting my club or celebrating any trophies we may win. I actually hope the Saudis come in, invest in the whole NE and we win everything going. The media are stirring up a bit of a frenzy and fans of other clubs are already jumping on the fan bashing bandwagon.

Who knows where we’ll be in 10 years time but as long as it starts with Ashley out I’m in.

I know it's obvious, but which way this goes is such a pivotal moment in the history of this club.  It's almost make or break.  If a takeover happens, the club could be transformed, we could see football like we've never seen before and players in black and white who will go down in history as some of the greats - and hopefully some trophies.  If not, well more of the same, dying a slow death. 

It's so close  :cheesy:.

"This one's from Keith, in Slough. He asks: 'Your wife has asked you to go with her to the hospital while she has her latest round of chemotherapy. But you also know your daughter's friend is home alone. What do you do?'"

CLASSIC LOL.

I'd be all for Richard Keys being invited to SJP and going missing Kashoggi styke

CLASSIC LOL.

I'd be all for Richard Keys being invited to SJP and going missing Kashoggi styke

What's wrong with people?