Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

If there's an early goal they can sometimes stumble into a good game but it's becoming a rule that these big PL games are absolutely dreary as fuck.

I can guarantee Inter Juve later won't be this insipid garbage. At least even if it's low scoring there'll be a bit of needle.

If there's an early goal they can sometimes stumble into a good game but it's becoming a rule that these big PL games are absolutely dreary as f***.

I can guarantee Inter Juve later won't be this insipid garbage. At least even if it's low scoring there'll be a bit of needle.

I reckon most the time it’s because the whistle gets blown for any slight contact and players just fall to the ground and get free kicks to get them out of situations when they are under pressure. It’s becoming harder to watch a game nowadays with the amount it’s constantly stop start

I know Pep loves rotating but Foden is in the the form of his ,ife surely he's got to just keep playing him

Definitely not saying that because he's in my fantasy team

Pep loves winding up fantasy football players. Awful human being.

I know Pep loves rotating but Foden is in the the form of his ,ife surely he's got to just keep playing him

Definitely not saying that because he's in my fantasy team

Fuming

Same

I'm just thinking with there being so much attention on Darlow recently he will deservedly attract some interest in the Premier League. If so we should sell to the first club who puts up £10m or more. We've seen a lot of them both in that number 1 shirt now, for me we would sooner regret losing Dubravka. The impact he had coming into the club and ever since can't be underestimated. He was bought because the others weren't good enough at the time and he's actually dragged Darlow up to his level imo by setting the standard.

It would be good if Woodman could come back next season and be able to compete for #1, and potentially be a class #1 like we've seen Dub and now Darlow show. Simon Smith is clearly the only coach at the club who's fit for the job, and fortunately is isolated from the Steve's footballing handbrake!

Remarkably it would actually show some joined up thinking in regard to player development with a pathway back into the first team. Properly developing an academy player, getting game time at decent level in them etc.

Looks like stuffed it with Shortstaff, forced into first team from Bruce from nowhere, now plodding along in the first team putting in stinking performances.

Woodman could actually be the first real quality academy player since Carroll!

In my years supporting the club, the record has been nothing short of tragic.

Simon Smith actually had a goalkeeper coaching VHS out back in the Given days. So clearly he's passionate about coaching and loves the process enough to make a instructional film about it. That alone places him lightyears away from the Steves.

Wonder if I still have that VHS lying around, probably worth some money.