Elliot Anderson

joeyt

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Been very promising, but Billy if there's a free kick in Trippier territory, don't take it quick.

About to type Trippier range and then looked up and thought wtf?

Reminds me a bit of Ross Barkley. Hopefully he develops up to RB’s early promise and beyond.

The quick free kick however highlights how green he still is. Was fuming when watching it as I think his pass was sideways/backwards 🙂

1 hour ago, Weezertron said:

I don’t want to operate like Chelsea

They have loads of homegrown players in the squad who are getting minutes, Mount and James are some of their purplest purples. 

Billy should be starting over Willock now, he’s always showing for the ball, he’s hungry as fuck. He’s shown quality in the air and in link-up play and he’s a goal threat. He’s played his way into the team 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Billy should be starting over Willock now, he’s always showing for the ball, he’s hungry as fuck. He’s shown quality in the air and in link-up play and he’s a goal threat. He’s played his way into the team 

Agree with this. Willock is average at best. Love how this lad always wants the ball.

He has the potential to be special. His dribbling during the last play was very impressive. That close control touch is probably just second to ASM in our team .

Willock may provide better pressing for the whole game but we should sub him for Anderson much earlier