Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I tell you what like, I think I need to come off Twitter. The amount of insufferable bell ends on there is just becoming too much. If it wasn't our own during the Ashley era, it's every fucker else since that's ended.

If there has been any level of abuse aimed at Bruce it has either been by a very small minority or has been absolute playground type insults. Fucking "inept cabbage head", fuck me, we'd all be having breakdowns if that's what's now being described as disgusting abuse.

Steve Bruce actively lowered expectations on behalf of the regime which he served, because it suited both the custodians and himself as individuals with zero ambition. If staying in the Premier League was his only remit, then he was successful by the standards set by those same custodians, not of those who own the club, the fans.

Which brings me to the whole delusional Geordie thing. What an absolute load of bollocks. Anyone who watches sport as a sport, wants the underdogs to succeed, they want people to win against the odds, unless it involves someone whom they perceive to represent them in some shape or form. If I were from Blyth and supported Blyth, I wouldn't not want them to win the league, the champions league or any cup, just because it's nigh on impossible to be achieved, doesn't mean you shouldn't long for it. It's only this new breed of customers that want to purely see entertainment that don't seem to get that. They get their views from the media, who (in turn) get their views through the coin they receive via the PL and their big hitters, also known as the self-proclaimed 'big 6'.

The fact that this is defined as delusional means there is an issue in sport. That in life we should somehow accept average because some of us aren't allowed to achieve more than that. What a supremacist point of view.

I don't know anyone who 'expects' any of these things, they simply desire it, and actually Newcastle United had been on the cusp of success for many a year before the Ashley era. That's without even highlighting the success, or lack of failure from our history prior to Ashley. This whole new thing of Newcastle being defined as a yo yo club is completely ignorant.

Then these daft cunts in the media start making up shit about our fans and perpetuating this myth that we were somehow collectively, disgustingly abusive? I have no doubt there'll have been a minority out there coming out with loads of shit, but to generalise that to a fanbase who've had mediocrity, a lack of hope, a lack of ambition and most importantly a lack of effort rammed down our throat is farcical. These same DC's are the ones who'd tell the world that Geordies only wanted 11 Geordies and a Geordie manager prior to Rafa. The same DC's who perpetuate that Rafa was no better than Bruce. Where's your statisticians and OptaIndex now you odious fucking pricks.

Most haven't watched us, or when they have, have attributed that one match to poor performance. Well form is temporary and class is permenant so if we continually perform like that, surely there's an issue with the coaching staff or manager, on either a personal, man management level or tactical level, or both? Nope. Always poor performance from the players, they're not good enough, apparently, despite being largely the same squad as under Rafa except with the addition of what 160million of signings? Or a net of around 100m is it?

I mean by all means, question the ownership via their human rights records, question the players who've been playing, but this false perception of our fans and oversight that any other fans would be any different is shockingly bad reporting, that lacks validity and accuracy and frankly they should all fuck off.

Cannot wait for a good manager to come in and show up these charlatans with the same squad.

As for that fraud, I hope he never gets a job anywhere near football again. One of us? Get to fuck.

#Rant

Edited by Heron

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Cannot wait for a food manager to come in and show up these charlatans with the same squad.

Great post, but not sure a food manager is what we need at the minute. We just got rid of one of those.

They'll fucking twist it somehow @Heron if someone competent comes in and does well with the same players.  It'll all be put down to toxic mike ashley and the fans bringing the club down due to that or some shit.

Ideal scenario would probably be Jones to take over, rock the next two games and go on to do with with the same group of players.  Ideal in the sense of proving how bad Bruce was.

I think it'd be great for Brucey and the Steves to get another job on the back of this, completely mismanage everything yet again, and set another set of fans raging.

I would actively look forward to watching his press conferences and laughing my head off, knowing we've wiped him off our shoe for good. Please don't retire, Brucey!

Bruce is such a fucking bastard. A true cunt. He played the victim card over and over and over again, right to the very end, knowing it would be the fans who get it in the neck while he swans off with his millions, reputation within the media at large as a truly nice guy and great football man intact. Such a disingenuous swine of a man. Put his "beloved" wife through hell, all so that he could last long enough to get his payoff. Hate is a strong word but if there's an emotion beyond it, that's how I feel about this utter cunt. Pardew comes close, I despised Souness, but this bastard has taken it to a whole other level.

The relief he's gone is immeasurable, but even now, we are backed into a corner and forced to defend ourselves against the uneducated masses, gleefully criticizing us again. It feels bloody endless and this incompetent, yet manipulative wanker caused it all. For my own mental health, i'm staying away from most social media for a few weeks, this forum will be the only sanctuary :lol:

He's guaranteed to be in the studio for the Man Utd v Liverpool game. 

He'll get heaps of sympathy from his co hosts. Following Man Utd getting beat, there'll be discussions on whether or not Ole is good enough for the job. 

Whoever the host/clown is will ask if Bruce fancies a crack at it and he'll respond "Well, you never know". The other pundits will not acknowledge it and continue to berate Ole for not being good enough. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I hate him like. He’s a manipulative prick, a terrible person 

I've never ever known such an outpouring of sympathy over a sacked manager. The amount of media drivel and time spent on this colossal failure just cannot be anything other than agenda-driven. The prick has left us winless in 19th place with 8m quid in his back pocket, and it's the fans' fault he wasn't retained by the new owners. Makes my head want to explode.

The level of personal abuse has been less than the norm, though.

Chants of 'we want Brucey out' are hardly personal abuse. 

The Twitter stuff, fine, I don't know what that is. But 'stupid, inept cabbage head' [emoji38]

I don't see what part of that isn't even just factual.

More than that, for someone who bragged about not being able to use a computer, not paying attention to social media, having a thick skin, and loving the abuse 'in a sick way', he's remarkably precious.

And can have presumably only been told about it by his own son, who does use social media.

I wish someone would explain how this personal abuse has actually manifested itself. People posting that he's fucking useless to their 63 followers on Twitter while watching a match does not count I'm afraid.

37 minutes ago, TBG said:

He's guaranteed to be in the studio for the Man Utd v Liverpool game. 

He'll get heaps of sympathy from his co hosts. Following Man Utd getting beat, there'll be discussions on whether or not Ole is good enough for the job. 

Whoever the host/clown is will ask if Bruce fancies a crack at it and he'll respond "Well, you never know". The other pundits will not acknowledge it and continue to berate Ole for not being good enough. 

Haha perfect