Brighton vs Newcastle United - 20/03/21@2000 - Live on Sky

Potter changed his tactics a few times today, Bruce will go exactly the same and aim for a 0-0 big loss coming followed by two weeks off for Bruce to bury his head in the sand

We need to beat these now. A point isn’t good enough and a loss would be writing on the wall.

A loss would be the wall saying "Hey Steve, I'm over here you twat. You can try to ignore me but I'm not going away. I arrived with you remember? All that positive chat, on the way. Bigging yourself up. Heh? Good times, remember. Ya cunt"

Bruce will play for another draw and probably get it. He's fucking terrified of losing games and just flat out refuses to go for wins without ASM, Wilson and Almirón.

:thup:

Course he will. Not a coward, though.

They've got control of the game. Can play out another awful totally uneventual 0-0 draw like last season and it'll be a better point for them than us. Meaning we've conceded the chance to play how we want now. Coach will have to do something now, whether he'll bother or not is debatable.

If they win I think we can kiss them goodbye, would be effectively 5points clear, Achillies paradox would see them get at least a 2-4more points by the time we managed 5. And what's to say we will.

They've got control of the game. Can play out another awful totally uneventual 0-0 draw like last season and it'll be a better point for them than us. Meaning we've conceded the chance to play how we want now. Coach will have to do something now, whether he'll bother or not is debatable.

If they win I think we can kiss them goodbye, would be effectively 5points clear, Achillies paradox would see them get at least a 2-4more points by the time we managed 5. And what's to say we will.

Thing is though they will be at is from the off and it will be us playing for the draw. That’s what happens when you have a useless fraud in charge

Bruce will play for another draw and probably get it. He's fucking terrified of losing games and just flat out refuses to go for wins without ASM, Wilson and Almirón.

:thup:

Course he will. Not a coward, though.

Yeah. Grim 0-0 or 1-1 written all over this.

He's already stated, btw, that he's going to be sticking with the 'split striker' system. Confirmed immediately after full-time when questioned about putting Dwight Gayle on the left wing. So so much for the element of surprise. :lol:

He's already stated, btw, that he's going to be sticking with the 'split striker' system. Confirmed immediately after full-time when questioned about putting Dwight Gayle on the left wing. So so much for the element of surprise. :lol:

He'll switch wings at the last minute.

Aye, wouldn't be shocked if it was another acid attack to the eyes draw.

A lot will ride on the Fulham result, they don't win and Bruce will be delighted with a draw but I also think it might make Brighton slightly less likely to all out chase a win if its level going into the last 10-15 mins too, even if it's subconsciously.

Either way it'll be an appalling spectacle as normal.