Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I mean the fact they asked Mike for a 10 million fee to be introduced to them, they’ve obviously done their homework on the seller.

We need to keep our eyes on the prize, NUST meeting with Masters this week be interesting to see what vibe they get from that. Also expect something from consortium this week it’s not dead yet.

We need to keep our eyes on the prize, NUST meeting with Masters this week be interesting to see what vibe they get from that. Also expect something from consortium this week.

It’s not dead yet.

HOPE you are right.

For me - for the first time - this week I have felt that is dead.

And I am the 'ultimate optimist', it has just felt dead since the Masters letter.

In that single post on Twitter you can see why everyone is so fucked off.

Firstly it’s a statement with emoji. Nobody really knows what it means.

Somebody asks geordiedentist. What does he make of it? No idea but says it’s interesting. That implies you have at least some idea. Just say nothing.

Some fan asks the original poster if it’s linked to the takeover. OP says he thinks stuff is still ongoing behind the scenes. Fan says he doubts it. Why ask then, your mind is clearly made up.

Another fan says it means nothing, walk away and move on. Yep, just like you have replying to this nonsense.

Final reply is a Richard Masters parody account :lol:

Fucking bring on Chopra and the biscuit lads

AS gets her Barclays verdict in October.

Surely the best outcome is her to get paid a massive wedge and immediately buy the club on her own so she can ensure Sean is banned from every aspect of the club and city.

:lol: this.

What an absolute fucking creep.  He blocked me yesterday after I called him out on what he posted (then removed) about the poor fucker that died underneath the Tyne Bridge.

What did he say about that, Sima? :???:

Was a couple of photos of the emergency services on the quayside with the daft 'hands over the eyes' monkey emoji. Utter cretin.

Root Canal and ties to billionaire consortiums. Is there anything the geordiedentist can't do.

Just the 500B that consortium has spent on private jets then. Without upkeep costs ofc. Totally believable ;D

What an absolute fucking creep.  He blocked me yesterday after I called him out on what he posted (then removed) about the poor fucker that died underneath the Tyne Bridge.

What did he say about that, Sima? :???:

Was a couple of photos of the emergency services on the quayside with the daft 'hands over the eyes' monkey emoji. Utter cretin.

Well, we know that everything has to be about him. Bloke is a twat.