Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Its a petty some of the last few signatures are clearly fakes... Luke Edwards, Richard Masters, Richards Keys, Cristiano Ronaldo to name a few.

Are you telling me that Steve Bruce didn’t actually just sign it?

Not sure if this is true but certainly a good way of embarrassing and potentially causing PL grief. As shown recently with the Washington Redskins in the NFL, when sponsors threaten to withdraw and it affects income streams, things start to happen.

Symbolically it’s a fantastic achievement.

Last week was a real low point but since then the fan base has come together for the first time in what seems an age. Just imagine the unity if the takeover actually went ahead

I'm not sure I believe that. It's probably someone who's trying to get people to spam their sponsors in the hope that it'll happen. I don't buy the whole relative thing.

it's absolute guff.

No!! No! Not ... people looking at our tweets!!

Please, PL! Put an end to it!!

/

jEziS3M.png?1

The Premier League seem caught between a rock and a hard place.

If they rule in our favour, Qatar will spit their dummy out, if they decide in Qatar’s favour, there’s a good chance Ashley and/or PIF will take legal action if their reasons are beyond the tests.. Maybe this could be the best thing to happen to the league since 1992.

They really aren't caught between a rock and a hard place though, they'll literally do nothing... say nothing... and get away with it.  It's that simple imo.

I honestly believe that despite our best efforts, nothing will have an effect on the decision that these corrupt cunts have already made.