Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Once the penny drops and Ashley realises how much money he will lose with Bruce relegating us he will be gone.

He already knows this, it's literally happened to him twice already. :lol:

He just falsely believes that we'll somehow scrape 17th with a loan signing or two and that what we've seen so far is just bad luck rather than a result of rancid team management.

What we all need to do is get behind Bruce 100%, be really clear as a fanbase that he's one of us, we fully support him and believe he can take us forward.

He'd be gone in an instant!

Once the penny drops and Ashley realises how much money he will lose with Bruce relegating us he will be gone.

He just falsely believes that we'll somehow scrape 17th with a loan signing or two and that what we've seen so far is just bad luck rather than a result of rancid team management.

The thick fuck genuinely believes our seasons has been derailed because some players got covid

No. I genuinely can't believe anyone is that stupid. It's a convenient excuse is all. He's not going to sit in an interview and just admit he's not up to the job is he/

"[manager] going nowhere" is an obligatory statement issued by every club before sacking their manager.

True. But this isn't even the club or Thumb Cunt/Ashley publicly 'backing' Bruce. It's still a load of trumped up shite that journos piece together for a few clicks.

If the club stays up, we get taken over. It's as simple as that. Bruce is now the main threat to that happening.

https://www.blackstonechambers.com/news/nick-de-marco-qc-and-jason-pobjoy-feature-lawyer-hot-100/

A little reminder that DeMarco is rather good at his job and is still "acting for Newcastle United FC in relation to the club’s proposed Saudi takeover"...

Its really not that simple though.

We have no idea what De Marco is working in relation to, we don't know whether the reported issues blocking the takeover (Piracy and MBS as a director) are going to be resolved and we don't know the result of an arbitration, or even what the arbitration will prove.

I do agree that its imperative that we stay up this season though in order for any progress to be made.

I actually think it is that simple though.

I feel sure that all of the legalities and quarrels will be resolved by the end of the season and after that its just a case of whether we are still a PL club or not.

The thick fuck genuinely believes our seasons has been derailed because some players got covid

No. I genuinely can't believe anyone is that stupid. It's a convenient excuse is all. He's not going to sit in an interview and just admit he's not up to the job is he/

I was talking about Ashley who probably hasn’t seen us actually play for months

Before it was "New year will have some good news"

Now its "We need to stay up for it to happen"

Soon it'll be "its off cause we are relegated"

And after that the new carrot will be "the deal is back on if we get promoted". I hope nobody actually falls for that shit.

*pictures Whitley mag fighting with Manorparks over putting head in oven first.

I'm pretty sure they live in the same house so you're probably right.

Which one is called Keith?

No flip flopping with me lads.

My position remains unchanged this changes nothing. All this reading into a tin pot coaching appointment and linking it with takeover will be proven to be illogical.

I’m not prepared to spend time counselling the disbelievers any further though, it’s still very much on and I will be proven correct in not to distant future.

What’s your point?

His point is he loves Bruce Ball and he wants it to stay.  Anyone who wants better and thus the takeover are demons and should be burnt at the stake.    They need to be cleansed from this forum so they can wank over 30% possession football and 1 shot on target1

What’s your point?

His point is he loves Bruce Ball and he wants it to stay.  Anyone who wants better and thus the takeover are demons and should be burnt at the stake.    They need to be cleansed from this forum so they can wank over 30% possession football and 1 shot on target1

Fucking hell man, grow up. Not a single person on here thinks that. Not a single person in the real world thinks that either.

Thinking the takeover won't happen is not the same as not wanting it to happen.

What’s your point?

His point is he loves Bruce Ball and he wants it to stay.  Anyone who wants better and thus the takeover are demons and should be burnt at the stake.    They need to be cleansed from this forum so they can w*** over 30% possession football and 1 shot on target1

f***ing hell man, grow up. Not a single person on here thinks that. Not a single person in the real world thinks that either.

Thinking the takeover won't happen is not the same as not wanting it to happen.

Sorry Dad,  please forgive me........Takeover will happen, Takeover will happen!    Runs to room and slams the door!

*pictures Whitley mag fighting with Manorparks over putting head in oven first.

I'm pretty sure they live in the same house so you're probably right.

Which one is called Keith?

No flip flopping with me lads.

My position remains unchanged this changes nothing. All this reading into a tin pot coaching appointment and linking it with takeover will be proven to be illogical.

I’m not prepared to spend time counselling the disbelievers any further though, it’s still very much on and I will be proven correct in not to distant future.

Same as ever, all we have to do (and I know some find this 'difficult' for some reason) is to  . . . W A I T !!!!

Appointing Jones makes sense to me.......I believe(I know) that takeover is imminent....though that could still be a few weeks or month away.....meanwhile Ashley doesn’t want to spend money(not his...but the clubs) on sacking Bruce and perhaps the new owners have intimated that they will be appointing their own manager when takeover is accomplished......So Ashley appoints Jones as “assistant manager”......if he’s lucky he’ll have immediate impact and results improve....if not, Bruce gets the push, Jones takes over as temporary manager.....new owners appoint new manager but keep Jones on as first team coach.....Ashley happy, Jones happy......US....depends where we are in the league🤪.....its a risky choice, but no way Ashley is spending any more money than necessary......If Jones is appointed this way, perhaps expect a couple of loan signings.....NO WAY is Bruce going to be given any say in the next 2 weeks.....Anyway it’s a half decent theory.