Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Luke Shaw’s all over them.

Never really say as I'll be accused of being biased but he's the best left back in the country by a mile. So solid and is capable of defence splitting passes. 

Just now, Willow said:

Grealishs been our best player

Sort of but he seems a bit over eager.  He shouldn't have to desperately prove himself like he is trying to do.  He would be far better if he was confident of his place as he is our key player, Kane aside and should have started every game ahead of Sterling

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Never really say as I'll be accused of being biased but he's the best left back in the country by a mile. So solid and is capable of defence splitting passes. 

They’ve given him the freedom of that side as they’re shitting themselves about Grealish/Sterling tbf, but yeah he’s doing well.

Just now, Collage said:

I’d start him every game. Reminds me of Gazza somewhat.

Yeah, just has to start. He is the most creative and forward thinking attacking midfielder England has and really suits that number 10 position.

I like Mount but I think he's more of a central midfielder that gets forward in a 3 man midfield.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Sort of but he seems a bit over eager.  He shouldn't have to desperately prove himself like he is trying to do.  He would be far better if he was confident of his place as he is our key player, Kane aside and should have started every game ahead of Sterling

Ahead of the only player to score for us so far? 

Feel this match is really damning of Mourinho. 

Shaw has been out of his clutches for a while now but has really improved.

whereas Kane has regressed and there is no other Spurs player to be seen.

Saka‘s pretty impressive, mega mature for 19. Just takes every step up without any trouble. 

I’d like to see a more involved or mobile striker and we’d look very good. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo