Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

We're buying excellent players with good character and personality but at a certain point it clicks, this man, our manager, is turning them into the very best versions of what they can be. Eddie Howe makes all the difference.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

Just can't get my head around it, I honestly thought it would be hard to be playing like this after a few years after the takeover and after much more money spent. 

This guy is a class above and has got to be one of the best managers we have ever had for what he has done so far.

Players I thought were a total liability now look immense, we are a rock at the back and the football is sexy as fuck.

Even if we fall away at some point I think Eddie has proved with how he talks, his football intelligence, his man management and the way he motivates everyone is incredible.

His devotion to the job and to make this team successful just makes me so excited for not just the rest of this season but many to come, I've never been so proud to support the black and white. 

In his interviews when he first came he was just a lovely bloke that saw this role as a redemption IMO. When I watch him interviewed now he definitely has a little anger in him towards the massively biased southern press, you can tell he's prickly with certain journalists.

Fucking bring it on, I couldn't give two shites if everyone hates us.

He's doing brilliantly and i hope we all club and fans have patience if he goes into a tough patch, seems to be much more tactically sophisticated than i thought he was, has motivated players brilliantly etc etc. He hasn't been tested with super expensive diva players like mbappe so lets not sign them and keep with the no dickheads policy

How brilliant Howe's story is, from player manager threatening to drop out of the footy league to threatening to guide newcastle to champions league way way ahead of schedule. 

For the record if we finish 6th I would be delighted. Our squad is thin of top 4 quality. All this talk of finishing top four feels a bit of a trap for some criticism when there is some drop off. We are ahead of schedule as is. 

I'm literally happy to eat as much humble pie as it takes about being a bit iffy about Howe when we appointed him, but it was because I wet my pants a little at Emery. Oh boy, how silly I was to think that was better option. Howe has passed every test in front of him in style. He's the complete manager and coach. His team are smashing it. This doesn't feel like it should be happening to us this well and fast, really feels like a dream coming true.

Eddie is excellent in pretty much every way for us, it's amazing to be so proud and behind the club again like this.

Edited by hakka