Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

New Page Wanker, just a forum-specific line for when you don’t quote a post and make a comment that appears on a new page and it’s unclear what you’re on about without reading through the previous page 

That wasn't on my list of guesses.

Not to pile in but that flag is pretty shite. I love the guy but it doesn't sit right to start calling him the Messiah, even tongue in cheek. There's no reason he has to be so directly compared to KK. Let him be his own legend for the club if things continue to go right. 

Kind of dreading whatever attempts there are from the general public to make some shite attempts at a League Cup Final 'official' song. :lol: You know it's coming. 

Would it not have to pass some kind of fire regulations first before it can be taken into a stadium?

So if someone were to set fire to it and it's destroyed then that means it's not safe but if it does survive then set fire to it again to make sure? 

On 03/02/2023 at 09:06, LFEE said:

Fuck me ragged, that looks like one of those terrible spray paintings of superheroes you get on the side of cheap hoppings at the coast

Also, do you think that the weird ‘Bobby in the skies’ motif, signifying that the man is dead, but somehow Joe Harvey isn’t, is a bit incongruous?

We’ve really got some embarrassing oddballs in the support

*cringe*