Newcastle United vs. Everton 08/02/2022 @ 7.45pm (BT)

LRD

3 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t see how wanting our new signing who’s literally played all season, to start a match we are desperate to win is some sort of bad thing lol. Of course people would moan if he doesn’t and we get beat. Is every decision completely infallible now. Everyone knows he isn’t a squad player ffs 

Ah just saw this, obvs in response to my post. Of course wanting him to start isn't a bad thing. I'm just saying, if he doesn't, there's probably a valid reason. 

I'm not there tonight due to moving back down to uni today, gutted. Will be there on Sunday but would prefer to be there tonight if I could swap. :lol: Having a couple pints in house to calm the nerves, was literally shaking before the Norwich game.

Dubs; Trippier, Schar, Lascelles, Targett; JL7, Shelvey, Longstaff; Fraser, Wood, ASM is what I'm expecting. Will be a bummer not to see Bruno start but think it'll kick the lads in midfield up the ass a bit knowing he's sitting on the bench ready to come on and show them all up. I think Burn will be on the bench too but not rushed into the starting XI due to the toe infection.

Edited by cubaricho