Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Well, if he's not playing tomorrow, I'd be ok. Spurs away was always going to be tough. Now with ASM, Isak out and Big Joe doubtful, plus this guy is a new dad and all, I think any positive or negative result is acceptable.

Edited by nufcjb

10 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Well, if he's not playing tomorrow, I'd be ok. Spurs away was always going to be tough. Now with ASM, Isak out and Big Joe doubtful, plus this guy is a new dad and all, I think any positive or negative result is acceptable.

Why kind of result is acceptable? a draw?

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Going to be another Reyna or Haaland in 19 years time when we see articles of 'how he could have played for England'.

Was hoping Justin Kluivert might have been one of these but was born a few years too early

6 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Why wouldn't he play?

He may or may not play and it will be up to him.

but some on here have already called him a ‘cunt’ for playing in the last 2 games on the chance the birth could happen any minute.

fans eh. 

12 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

but some on here have already called him a ‘cunt’ for playing in the last 2 games on the chance the birth could happen any minute.

fans eh. 

No body said any such thing you troll, get it right people said that he shouldn’t play a football match if his wife was in labour or being induced the same day 

2 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

fans eh. 

You seriously should be banned

42 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

He's currently still at home (Understandably) according to his IG.

Seems unlikely he'd travel up tomorrow, I think we might leave him at home even if he plays you'd think he'd be mentally exhausted.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If it was a home game would be different, I suppose it depends what time the squad is travelling to London.

51 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

He's currently still at home (Understandably) according to his IG.

Seems unlikely he'd travel up tomorrow, I think we might leave him at home even if he plays you'd think he'd be mentally exhausted.

Travel down wouldn't it be ?

Or he spends all day with the missus and travels down with the squad tommorow. It's hardly like Bruno needs some training time. He's been playing and training consistently for a few weeks. Besides, the break from footy will have done him good.

If she's with the NHS she will have been booted out by now. If they have gone private then one of the 12 nannies they have will help her.