Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Yellow all day long.

Interestingly (or not) it was the same as the Sabitzer challenge earlier in the season, he got a yellow for the same reason, there was no real intent or force behind it, but an image of actual contact made it appear worse

As I recall, at the time I was in a minority if 1 who didn't think it was a red ? and Bruno's wasn't either

I think that he's been struggling to maintain that high standard of his wether it be through injury or fatigue I don't know, but I think he has been a bit frustrated as of late at not achieving his incredibly high standards 

3 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Hope he enjoys his wedding this summer.

Bet he delighted with the choice he made. Champions League first full season. I am sure will be offering him a salary increase and new contract?

Gonna walk down the isle to the Champions League anthem isn’t he :lol:

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Confirms he's had multiple ankle and hamstring injuries, but does not need surgery on his ankle. Just rest. Get in.

Was thinking it'd just be that in the end. Hopefully he gets a full month of doing very little then back on it. 

I'd like to think he won't play at Chelsea, tbh. So seldom do international players get extended periods of rest these days, I'd hope we'd exploit the opportunity for the likes of him. There really is nowt to play for.

We have a good amount of injuries in the MF but we could go 4-4-2 given the result isnt important.

Dubravka, Targett Botman Schar Trips, ASM Anderson Longy Murphy, Isak Wilson

Edited by OverThere

25 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'd like to think he won't play at Chelsea, tbh. So seldom do international players get extended periods of rest these days, I'd hope we'd exploit the opportunity for the likes of him. There really is nowt to play for.

Tell Eddie that! :howe:

2 things interested me in that interview...

Firstly, he hinted at wanting to play in his favoured position. Presumably at number 8.

Secondly, when asked about how long he will stay, he was rather non-committal. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it and hopefully he signs a new deal soon.

Edited by STM

1 hour ago, STM said:

Secondly, when asked about how long he will stay, he was rather non-committal.

Interesting, I got a totally different vibe. Seemed to be saying he's got 2.5 years atm, but wants more. Funny how we've both watched the same thing and picked up different parts, no wonder shit gets misconstrued in the media :lol:

7 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Why do people like to just shit on everything they see / hear? The interview is absolutely fine man… what are you wanting exactly?

Not to get multiple questions factually wrong, listen to answers, pursue interesting answers and not generally be as unctuous as humanly possible every time he's holding a microphone. He sounded like he was begging for a wedding reception invite at one point.

He was at it again in Howe's press conference, it's as though he's starting to parody himself.

30 minutes ago, 80 said:

Not to get multiple questions factually wrong, listen to answers, pursue interesting answers and not generally be as unctuous as humanly possible every time he's holding a microphone. He sounded like he was begging for a wedding reception invite at one point.

He was at it again in Howe's press conference, it's as though he's starting to parody himself.

:lol: had to look it up but that's definitely it