Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

54 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

The Ronnie Gill scored him a 5. ?. Fucking idiots. He was very good. Controller the game, sadly attacking wise we stuttered as we have been for the last couple of months. 

Thank God I don't bother reading that shite.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

If we don’t finish top 4 by end of next season he will be gone sadly .

Calm down, I’m pretty sure he knew this was a project. 

We had basically a championship team when he arrived. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

5 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

If we don’t finish top 4 by end of next season he will be gone sadly . He’s just too good to mess about in a team not in the champions league .

New sheets please 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This is the difference now. I think players will come and go as we evolve but we'll still improve.

I think Bruno specifically is special, but otherwise I agree. There are certain players that become the heartbeat of a club though.

Yeah Bruno is the one like, we should be building the entire squad around him - and I'm sure we will.

We have to keep progressing to keep him, he's too good to be at a club standing still. Fortunately we've shown absolutely no signs of doing that in the last 12 months. Think he and his family have fallen in love with the club too, which will help no end. 

19 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

If we don’t finish top 4 by end of next season he will be gone sadly . He’s just too good to mess about in a team not in the champions league .

Not if he's told who we are going after, which he will be.

You know what, they are right, let's stop signing players like Bruno, they are more hassle than they are worth. What if we don't get top 4 IMMEDIATELY? They will just want to jump ship, mercenary cunts.

In completely separate news, it took some of our fan base roughly 18 months post takeover to start hoying their toys out of the pram regarding our potential success, this despite being 5th in the league and being in our first cup final in 20 years.

Honestly I can handle losing a cup final, I can't handle the over the top reactions to our recent dip in form. It's absolutely astounding.

27 minutes ago, STM said:

You know what, they are right, let's stop signing players like Bruno, they are more hassle than they are worth. What if we don't get top 4 IMMEDIATELY? They will just want to jump ship, mercenary cunts.

In completely separate news, it took some of our fan base roughly 18 months post takeover to start hoying their toys out of the pram regarding our potential success, this despite being 5th in the league and being in our first cup final in 20 years.

Honestly I can handle losing a cup final, I can't handle the over the top reactions to our recent dip in form. It's absolutely astounding.

This 100% - this last year has been exciting - it’s merely the start of something big - just enjoy the ride as there will be ups and downs - that’s just part and parcel of being a fan that’s totally invested in the club again. 

30 minutes ago, STM said:

Took them far less than 18 months. Early October of last year was pretty grim.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

I've found with my little lad, night time pants can combat this sort of thing.

There were fans who didn't rate Rafa, Arsenal fans who had an Arsene Out group, there are some Liverpool fans who want FSG out because despite the success they haven’t spent what Man City have.

Within 2 years I watched Gareth Southgate go from a hero who transformed a bunch of no-hopers into a zero who's apparently holding back what they now deem once in a lifetime talent.

There being fans who don't rate or turn on Howe would be no surprise whatsoever, you can always rely on the most entitled,  fairweather know-nowts to shout the loudest and fall back on all criticism of them as being because they have 'a different opinion'

Thankfully most of them seem to be on Twitter, which you couldn't pay me to go on.

Edited by Kid Icarus

24 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Total nonsense. He’s just getting started and he’s already performed a miracle 

Look at the team, the bench. The fact we are 5th with a bench of Murphy, Lewis, Ritchie, Lascelles. I mean its a Champo team beyond the first 11 and some of the first eleven realistically are lower reaches of the PL standard.

It's conjecture, but Ben Dinnery: "Just from what we're looking at in terms of the lateral aspect of the ankle, it looked a sore one and I would think he could be lucky to be involved this weekend.

"It's not one that I would expect to take a lot of work and I know Newcastle are playing Manchester City. It's another big call and he will want to be a part of that after just coming back from suspension.

"But, at the minute, I would say he is a major doubt and there is a red flag there."

Plenty of experts said he’d be out for weeks with the last ankle injury mind after commenting on the footage of that. 

I don’t think you can really tell from just looking at video. Like you said, conjecture.