Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Everything's fucking "difficult" for Steve. Letting a journalist get to the end of a sentence, walking up a slight incline, staying loyal to a club, winning football matches, saying no to that third helping of suet pudding. Difficult.

Always makes me laugh when I look at the line ups and old Stevey boy here playing his 4-2-3-1 like he's some sort of cool swarve continental manager. 

Just play 4-4-fucking 2 Steve, I guarantee you would have more success as it compliments your management style. 

Edited by Scotty66

Worried he.might go after tonight. I want it to continue. I follow their scores more than the mackems now.

Links to thier matchday forum anyone please?

Oh yes. 'Difficult' is his favourite word. Try counting the number of time he uses it pre and post match every game.

12 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Worried he.might go after tonight. I want it to continue. I follow their scores more than the mackems now.

Oh yes. 'Difficult' is his favourite word. Try counting the number of time he uses it pre and post match every game.

I'm the opposite. I want him gone ASAP. I don't mind WBA at all, but my obsession with them at the moment is a bit concerning, haha. I'm also wary that he may somehow 'string 2 or 3 results together' to 'shut a few folk up', so I want him gone sharp and then the next guy to come in and do well, and we never see wor Steve again in the dugout.

20 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

"What's the odds of us all getting up tomorrow and he is STILL in charge??!!"

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=26689.3975

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

"Has anyone else seen/heard/read that within Bruce's contract if we aren't in the Top 6 come Jan 1st we can release him from his contract for free?

I'm not saying it's true - just been mentioned a couple of times on various platforms. Just wondered f anyone else had heard that?"

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=26689.3950

Top 6 in L1 by 1st Jan 2023? Within reach I’d say[emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Has anyone else seen/heard/read that within Bruce's contract if we aren't in the Top 6 come Jan 1st we can release him from his contract for free?

I'm not saying it's true - just been mentioned a couple of times on various platforms. Just wondered f anyone else had heard that?"

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=26689.3950

Steve ain't ever signing a contract like that lads. :lol:

I think they've suffered enough tbh. I've nothing against WBA or their fans and think the whole 'ignoramuses who should've heeded our warnings' thing is a bit over pronounced in this instance.

If anything I recall a fair few people bargaining with themselves with posts and tweets that could only muster as much positivity as 'well he's been promoted before so fingers crossed'. There's always knackers but it didn't seem to be a huge group thinking they'd landed a coup who was unfairly hounded out of his last job by fickle fans or something.

Let them free and let him rot in a PFM retirement lodge in Benidorm where he belongs.