Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, KaKa said:

I think they will sign both types as they will need a number of new central midfielders.

If Southampton go down I also don't think they will be asking for what that article claims they will.

Time will tell. Also, I doubt they will sell him for anything less than £30m and therefore I think Liverpool will be looking to add to that instead and make a better investment. 

Ward-Prowse was completely anonymous in the three games against us this season (set piece delivery aside). Not necessarily fair to make any kind of judgement solely off that like, but it doesn’t really fill you with confidence.

3 hours ago, Nine said:

His fitness record will rule that one out instantly

Not necessarily, alot of rumours linking us with Tierney and his fitness record is also terrible.

I'd take Ox on a free but that's about it.

12 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

"Trust in Howe"

Or some other bullshit to justify a bad signing.

Or wait until we find out if there is any genuine interest or is it just tabloid bollocks.

36 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

"Trust in Howe"

Or some other bullshit to justify a bad signing.

I'm not sure what'd be worse. Getting stuck into our transfer record since Howe took the gig, or blaming him when Ashworth has said that we operate with a three person transfer team.

Oxlade-Chamberlain would be miles away from what we’ve been told (and seen) so far in terms of transfer policy.  He’d be on crazy money for starters - and he’s barely played for a long time.  He’s one of those who signs for a mid table side on a long term deal and they can’t get shot of him.  Avoid like the plague. 

No way we sign AOC, nothing about it sounds right. McTominay on the other hand...I can see that. Much better than some of the shite we've had on our bench, that's for sure. And if we're heading for Europe we need a much bigger squad of actually usable players. We can't talk about binning several players without bringing in the likes of him, we're just not going to be dealing exclusively in players of Bruno, Isak and Botman's quality.

15 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

No way we sign AOC, nothing about it sounds right. McTominay on the other hand...I can see that. Much better than some of the shite we've had on our bench, that's for sure. And if we're heading for Europe we need a much bigger squad of actually usable players. We can't talk about binning several players without bringing in the likes of him, we're just not going to be dealing exclusively in players of Bruno, Isak and Botman's quality.

Mctominay would cost about what we paid for Bruno. Gordon was more.