Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Part of me thinks that this is great news. The other part of me thinks that we'll end up seeing them replaced with people who are less competent and don't have the rapport.

It's Botham and Gower all over again.

THat scouse lass with the short blonde hair and horrible whiny voice will be one of the replacements.

All three of them are absolute weapons in a thoroughly unpleasant boys club, so it's pleasing news. Only disappointment is that Merson wasn't binned also. If they're replaced with genuine talent then I might even start watching Soccer Saturday again.

All three of them are absolute weapons in a thoroughly unpleasant boys club, so it's pleasing news. Only disappointment is that Merson wasn't binned also. If they're replaced with genuine talent then I might even start watching Soccer Saturday again.

It will be Clinton Morrison though. The guy can’t string a sentence together and when he gets close to doing so it’s a minute long one of him just agreeing with the point the presenter has made.

They guy is thick as anything, he isn’t clued you enough to let anyone know that someone has scored in a game he’s watching, the presenter literally has to ask him if a goal has just been scored.