Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just now, Sima said:

Also of "He's literally left Ben Haim for dead there".

Aye, don’t think he does that anymore? But it was really annoying he did it for years seemingly without anyone pulling him up on it

22 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Aye, don’t think he does that anymore? But it was really annoying he did it for years seemingly without anyone pulling him up on it

There was a fantastic Twitter account many years ago called Literally Jamie who rinsed him to the point where I believe he took action to make it stop.

I remember his bio being "literally lend me your ears".

Edited by LeeB

On 17/08/2022 at 19:11, Rafalove said:

Isn’t Redknapp the one that gave the most infamous quote in punditry history? When he asked if Messi could do it in a a cold Tuesday night at Stoke?

I think it was Andy Gray. Never forget. 

37 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

"And on today's edition of Poetry Please, we have the latest romance poem by Ryan Giggs"

oxgde3sh8ji91.jpgT

You make me hard as a totem pole 

When you dance around my scrotum pole 

There you go, more romantic poem on the same theme produced in 10 seconds. Doesn't put much effort in, does he? 

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

At least when he inevitably can’t return to football after being convicted  he’ll always have a career writing for Nationwide adverts

When you rub your nipples on my cock 

You make me hard as raspberry ripple rock 

Let me explain about pension triple lock 

And wipe my spaff off the contract with this dribble sock 

xx

public-MM_Thumbnail_1--default--1280.png

33 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’ve only seen a few clips but from what I’ve seen Arteta comes across way better than I thought he would. I find him boring as fuck normally but he’s clearly really passionate in the clips 

I love him, he’s doing really well too.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

How lacking in personality and leadership is the Arsenal squad though man? They’re like fucking mutes.

Was going to post exactly the same. Get under their skin - or create the sort of atmosphere like we did when they came to SJP and you're guaranteed to get something from the game. They folded like a pack of cards against Spurs too for the same reason.