Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

5 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

as a scale projection of the Twin Towers dominates the skyline

So long as the owners don’t have any planes accidentally flying into them.

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

He’s right, the usual pundits don’t fancy us this year.

Pundits are so fucking basic in their thinking generally though, man. Most of them do what Paul Merson does but he also says it out loud.

Where did they finish last year? How much have they spent? How many signings have they made? Have I heard of them? If not are they hyped up by others? 

Yeah Jeff, oi think dey'll finish 8th. They're lazy as fuck, man. 

Who the fuck is auditing Chelsea and their books? Irregular payments over basically a decade? Allowed to just wipe a billion off in debt? Honestly man, what the fuck is the point of football if the biggest clubs not only have the money to spend but the money to hide their spending as well so they do it in a corrupt fashion

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Off the top of my head, wasn’t it €6m each or something? Someone will do a search but I have a vague recollection of something like that 

Didn’t they fine themselves?

Surely the act of forming a breakaway league carries far more punishment than financial breaches via creative accounting? 

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

If City get stripped of everything that'll mean Pardew qualified for the Champions League. :bluestar:

And Sunderland won a cup. So I'd rather they just do what they did for Le Tour after the Armstrong years and just enter "no winner" in the history books.

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Intriguing stuff with Chelsea's new shirt sponsor. £50 million a year from a sports data company founded this year.

This post is all Ive heard sbiut this, but got a feeling it might be an American company and that Boehly knows someone involved with it. 

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

This post is all Ive heard sbiut this, but got a feeling it might be an American company and that Boehly knows someone involved with it. 

Was it not under Abramovic though?

Regardless, nothing will come of it.