Newcastle United vs. Liverpool - 18/02/23 @ 5:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

We need to be up for this it’s a massive game, events with the cup final seem to have overtaken it, but we we’re all eyeing this fixture up months ago when they beat us down there.

Send the scouse cunts and whingeing German twat back down the A1 with fuck all tonight HTFL

Edited by Whitley mag

34 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Can anyone help me out with a ticket query? I’ve called the box office but they’re closed.

I’ve got a kids ticket for today (sitting next to me) but my boy can’t go to the match as he’s ill. The last time I was in the box office on a match day I’m sure I saw someone paying to upgrade a kids ticket to an adults. Can anyone confirm?

They won't even check unless its family area.

51 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Can anyone help me out with a ticket query? I’ve called the box office but they’re closed.

I’ve got a kids ticket for today (sitting next to me) but my boy can’t go to the match as he’s ill. The last time I was in the box office on a match day I’m sure I saw someone paying to upgrade a kids ticket to an adults. Can anyone confirm?

I upgraded from a kids to an adult for the semi at the box office - no problem 

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

Would love to beat these, especially after the travesty at Anfield. Can’t stand Klopp either, absolute prize prick. 

I see he's winding his neck in before this game, praising the job Eddie Howe has done. Fuck you Klopp, too little, too late.

This probably sounds daft to you lads from here but I’m in Shearers now and man it feels so good to have this back. I used to come here years ago in my teens and early 20s and it became a tradition when coming over. I was so annoyed when that fat cunt changed it to Nine Bar. It’s getting the little things like this back that ive loved in the last 18 months. 

9 minutes ago, Decky said:

This probably sounds daft to you lads from here but I’m in Shearers now and man it feels so good to have this back. I used to come here years ago in my teens and early 20s and it became a tradition when coming over. I was so annoyed when that fat cunt changed it to Nine Bar. It’s getting the little things like this back that ive loved in the last 18 months. 

Have one for me, Dec! :occasion14:

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Usually just post them in the barcode reader, nobody looks at tickets, they just prefer rifling through your bags and personal belongings 

29 minutes ago, Decky said:

Decky on his 3rd pint and it's still 4 hours before ko. 

Here he is at half time.... 

still_game_Jakey (1).jpg