Everton vs. Newcastle United: 27/04/23 @ 19:45 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Keep Gordon on the bench for this, he'll be a red card waiting to happen. They'll think they can beat us 0 0 but we will have to many chances for Pickford to cope with.

3 hours ago, Wandy said:

Jesus. :lol: How are they even allowed? Seems as a club they just get away with doing whatever they want.

It really does seem this way. I think pyro should be allowed but only if done responsibly. The rules should apply equally to everyone too.

Edited by Rafalove

Lost every time we’ve been on BT this season.

EDIT: Just read the last page. This combined with the kit jinx means an absolutely stick on Everton victory.

Edited by christ

10 minutes ago, christ said:

Lost every time we’ve been on BT this season.

EDIT: Just read the last page. This combined with the kit jinx means an absolutely stick on Everton victory.

Yep I hate BT sport 

We dominated possession by a huge margin. More shots on and off target. They had Allan sent off on 80min. The oil protester fucked us in this match. Took our sting out of it.

Season before we won there 2-0 with a brace from Wilson and they battered us in possession.

There is a reason they are 19/5 for this match.

We are on fire. 

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There were two key moments in the last match that won't happen again. The stop oil chap completely took the rhythm from a game we were dominating, then the Allan red brought the crowd back into play. 

I honestly believe we're (a bit) more mature now, too.  We had such mad momentum at that time last season and players like Burn were still in their superman honeymoon period.

5 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Wearing the Saudi kit, on BT Sport, with Marriner reffing. Aye, this is going to go well. :lol: :anguish:

Came in to post 2 of those 😂 98min Marriner. Winless kit. BT Sport we’ve surely had a few decent moments though 😬

13 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Came in to post 2 of those 😂 98min Marriner. Winless kit. BT Sport we’ve surely had a few decent moments though 😬

Some straws to clutch at, last time we won at Goodison we were on BT Sport and were wearing our away kit for no reason in that game too. Behind closed doors, mind.

Score early and it’ll be grand but you’ll be fearing the longer it stays goalless. They’re shite apart from set pieces and charging the keeper but last season looms long in the memory.

Bruno’s ankles are going to take a battering regardless.

Safety bets ahoy at the odds they’re at. 

For some reason I've got the unwanted gift of remembering games we won or drew where we had no business doing either. We got dicked off the pitch for 90min there 3 years ago until Lejeune had enough and decided to bail out Bruce. Who in turn fucked him off not long after.

1006951051_Screenshot2023-04-25at8_58_00PM.thumb.png.87f9aa6f9ed3e4d805081e4b994dd799.png

:lol: Pickford.

Notice who is celebrating the first goal with Moise Kean......

Been a steady decline from that season for the Scouse Mackems. My gut tells me this will be a similar result to the West Ham game down there. 

Let's beat these convincingly for once!

8 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

We haven't. Draws at Wolves, Man Utd, Palace and Bournemouth, loss at Sheff Wed.

Fuck off man, no need.

Got a bad feeling about this, think it's from what happened last season.

Edited by Superior Acuña

8 hours ago, Sima said:

It's bullshit this unnecessary wearing of away kits.  Should be home kit always outside of any clash.

It's been so long since we were in the CL, I wonder if they still do the 'home teams wear the away kit for kit clashes' thing?

Also, we owe these a thumping at some point at Goodison.  It's never been a happy hunting ground for us (unlike at home - from memory, our total head-to-head record vs Everton is almost a complete tie, including goals scored vs each other throughout the entire history of games between us - none of that 'post-92' shite).  I think a breezy 3-0 will be the order of the day.

Honestly would take a shitty 0-0 with no injuries or suspensions.

Out record is crap , these are in big trouble and will fight so I can see 1 goal deciding this .HWTFL :indi:

This will be as tough a test as we've faced. Our players will be entering a bear pit and the opposition will be pumped up for it. 

Fortunately we have the best manager in the league and there's no-one better at getting his players in the right mind-set.