Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, janpawel said:

If Milan indeed new this was coming, then what's the likelihood that Tonali knew too? 

And if Tonali knew, do we really want a player who (if the above is true) basically used us to take the punishment rather than Milan, essentially sabotaging us? 

I'm not saying this is true or my line of thought, it's just an angle I haven't seen many discuss..

If the stories are true, looks just as likely that Fagioli squealed on his mates once he was caught 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

If he's just bet on them winning it's daft like, that's the point of his job regardless of backing himself.  

Its not as bad as Pacqueta's betting in my eyes thats for sure. I mean having £50 on your team to win shouldnt really make you try harder than you would anyway

A player betting on the team he plays for winning is no better than betting on them to lose - again, he opens himself to questions of insider knowledge.  What if members of the opposition had agreed to throw the game?  He would be aware of this.

Again, it isn’t that this has happened - it is that the player opens themselves up to the being a potential outcome.  It is absolutely fucking moronic. 

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sky report saying he bet on games he played in as well. Numpty man. 

Quoting the Sky Italia reports which as recently as yesterday said that he hadn’t bet on football :lol:

No believing anything until we get FIGC statement 

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

A player betting on the team he plays for winning is no better than betting on them to lose - again, he opens himself to questions of insider knowledge.  What if members of the opposition had agreed to throw the game?  He would be aware of this.

Again, it isn’t that this has happened - it is that the player opens themselves up to the being a potential outcome.  It is absolutely fucking moronic. 

Fundamentally not true, of course betting to lose a game he's playing in is a lot worse. Broadly agree with the rest of your post 

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It quite clearly is though [emoji38]

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Fundamentally not true, of course betting to lose a game he's playing in is a lot worse. Broadly agree with the rest of your post 

I wonder if he put a bet on our game with Milan which he was playing in?