José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Just read on a Norwegian Liverpool forum regarding the enrique rumours:

"Enrique er bra ja. Men han er rellativt treg. Men sollid def. og en vanvittig fot. Spennede og kanskje "sikkert" kjøp i dne grad ett kjøp kan være sikkert. Ser gjerne en def. trygg back igjen selv om det måtte gå utover det off. er på tide med en ny Finnan/Arbeloa nå. Savner dne tryggheten"

Directly translated:

While Enrique is good, he is relatively slow. Solid defensively, and with a superb passing foot. An Exciting and "safe" purchase without a doubt. Id love a defensively able and secure wing-back even though it will affect us negatively when it comes to offensive prowess. About time we got a new Finnan"Arbeloa, the security is sorely missed

Rofl. Enrique being slow and not contributing offensively. I hope Comolli listens to this guy! Do you hear that scum, Enrique is slow! Barely Walcott-pace! Dont bother!  :lol:

More or less the exact opposite of how he's been playing as of late <_<

He's started attacking a lot more and it's great to watch, he's so desperate to score.

It's good that hes attacking more but he has not been solid defensively the last games.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

As much as I love the handsome Spanish b****** I realy wish he would just boot the f***er if he's crouded out near the cornerflag.

this.

Also I'm happy he's good going forward but I was more than ok with him being a defesive rock.

As much as I love the handsome Spanish b****** I realy wish he would just boot the f***er if he's crouded out near the cornerflag.

It works more often than not, if you have a good player then let him play.

Dont get me wrong I love it when he skins the winger, then sets off play going forward with Jonas, it's just when he's at a serious disadvantage but still opts to play his way out. Suppose it just comes with the package like and he certainly makes up for the odd time he does lose the ball.

Dont get me wrong I love it when he skins the winger, then sets off play going forward with Jonas, it's just when he's at a serious disadvantage but still opts to play his way out. Suppose it just comes with the package like and he certainly makes up for the odd time he does lose the ball.

I just accept that that's the way that he plays and it's much better than humping it up front when it comes off.  Enrique, Coloccini and Jonas work well together.

Good Spaniard.

You watch Liverpool and Carragher wins the ball and boots it into the stands and the fans applaud. There's a roar! They'd never applaud that here.

:snod:

i bet he's glad he's got rid of his twitter and facebook accounts, could you imagine the grief he'd be getting with people telling him to stay and sign the new contract.  He'd be getting bombarded with 100 messages a day.

The 25-year-old said: 'It is flattering that Liverpool are interested. I’ve also heard that Manchester United and Aston Villa have asked about me. They are both big teams and I’m not closing the door on anyone. I’m ambitious and want to play in the Champions League. I want to win things. I’m OK at Newcastle but I aspire to more

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1357726/Joey-Barton-urges-Newcastle-spend-summer-Jose-Enrique-says-aspires-more.html#ixzz1EARqMQ6t

:no:

The 25-year-old said: 'It is flattering that Liverpool are interested. I’ve also heard that Manchester United and Aston Villa have asked about me. They are both big teams and I’m not closing the door on anyone. I’m ambitious and want to play in the Champions League. I want to win things. I’m OK at Newcastle but I aspire to more

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1357726/Joey-Barton-urges-Newcastle-spend-summer-Jose-Enrique-says-aspires-more.html#ixzz1EARqMQ6t

:no:

Ouch! :(

If he leaves, I hope he goes back to Spain. Barca wouldn't have lost today with him in the side instead of Maxwell :shifty:

Looks that way. There is nothing in there saying that he'd be happy to stay if we invested, so there is no need to make those comments other than a come get me plea.

He want's champions league and we can't give it to him, so fair enough, I can't get angry about it as there is nothing we can do yet to give him that.

/as has been said though... Villa/champions league? :idiot2: