West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More destructively this heritage dictates he has grown up in Gateshead surrounded by a frequently heavy drinking, "working man's" culture which, sometimes, sees arguments resolved by fists rather than reason.

The lad was born in 1989, he hardly spent his formative years down t' pit.

Who the fuck uses fists in Ghettohead it is all about shooters, blades & screwdrivers.

Guest elbee909

He did write today "Everyone knows they love a No 9 at Newcastle. It takes a special sort of player to handle that pressure. Andy Carroll stole the show this weekend, bouncing back from a bad miss at Manchester United to score a hattrick against Aston Villa. That took real courage and changed a few minds: certainly mine. Good luck to him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305284/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Dont-mock-Manchester-City-silly-think-.html#ixzz0xSf70dx0

Martin Samuel.  Yes, he's obviously played a lot of football in his life.

He did write today "Everyone knows they love a No 9 at Newcastle. It takes a special sort of player to handle that pressure. Andy Carroll stole the show this weekend, bouncing back from a bad miss at Manchester United to score a hattrick against Aston Villa. That took real courage and changed a few minds: certainly mine. Good luck to him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305284/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Dont-mock-Manchester-City-silly-think-.html#ixzz0xSf70dx0

At least he is decent enough to admit his previous comments were harsh. The other lady I hate callin her name since she is a Bi*ch is crazy I bet she is a single and miserable. I use to read her stuff since 1998 and she seems to have lots of knowledge about Newcastle but somehow she hates us to do well..

Guest firetotheworks

He reminds me of some amazing Native American soldier with his hair like that. It looks like he should be playing while on a horse with a bow and arrow.

He cuts quite an iconic figure on the pitch with his massive frame and daft hair.

i like the daft hair man, has to stay!

Our whole team needs to now pledge they won't cut their hair till we're back in Europe. Can imagine Motty doing commentary..

"And Colocinni plays it forward to... Colocinni, with a lovely flick on, it's... Colo... Colocinni scores!"

the samuel article isn't that bad, it's the idiotic headline that lets it down and im not sure samuel would've written that. plus he's come out and changed his mind which is fair enough.

taylor's daft though, apparently barton's celebration "overshadowed" the game. clearly an attempt by her to instigate a big story around barton, fortunately no one else was stupid enough to pay much attention to it.

the samuel article isn't that bad, it's the idiotic headline that lets it down and im not sure samuel would've written that

Writers rarely do their own headlines. Sometimes they might suggest one, and the sub-editor might decide to use it, but it's the sub-editor who's responsible for the headline and intro line.