Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets wait till about the end of the season so we can asses his form over a longer period of time before dishing out a 2 or 3 year deal.

As above really but really only worth keeping if we gain Coca Cola Championship qualification .

He should be regarded as a striker only. He's said himself he's not happy on the wing, Rangers fans have said he's shit there, and the scottish cunt commentating for Setanta said the same thing.

Hughton is hopeless.

Lets wait till about the end of the season so we can asses his form over a longer period of time before dishing out a 2 or 3 year deal.

As above really but really only worth keeping if we gain Coca Cola Championship qualification .

He should be regarded as a striker only. He's said himself he's not happy on the wing, Rangers fans have said he's s*** there, and the scottish c*** commentating for Setanta said the same thing.

He played most of his Rangers career as a LW/LF I don't think he played RW/RM ever.

Lovenkrands offered us no more than Duff does. Infact it'd be interesting to see who would be better- him of Duffer- I'd say Duff edges it.

The chap didnt get one cross in today, but in fairness he was playing in a completely unnatural RM position.

Imo, from now on, if we're gonna play him then we should play him upfront.

Lovenkrands offered us no more than Duff does. Infact it'd be interesting to see who would be better- him of Duffer- I'd say Duff edges it.

The chap didnt get one cross in today, but in fairness he was playing in a completely unnatural RM position.

Imo, from now on, if we're gonna play him then we should play him upfront.

He had 3 shots on goal; one just wide, an overhead kick that could well have won us the game on a different day and a toepoke after a great surging run. I thought he was probably our most dangerous player today. Certainly offered more than Jonas or Martins.

needs to play up front. Seems pretty shit on the wings.

Would need to see more but so far I think he's worth a contract. My opinion might change after Man U's defense tears him a new one tomorrow.

Guest Stephen927

Still very early doors but at this point in time I would say no.

Only thing that would make me say yes at this moment in time is what kind of a budget we're looking at and other strikers like Viduka and Owen likely to be shown the door.

From what I've seen, I reckon we should keep him. He's a better back up striker than Ameobi, and with Martins being fairly injury prone, we need a pacey back up. Could do a lot worse than Löven as back up, IMO.

i rate him, great squad player, and his pace and ability to cover more than one position will help out during a long season..

Keep him. (and tell duff and shola to fuck off)

• 1 month later...

Kind of scary on saturday, anyone read that he was in a coma for like 3 hours after the game?

Aye, apparently he thought he was going to die when he was sat next to the field and couldn't breathe. Quite a scare.

Aye, with Barton and Guthrie in the middle, not only would we be a lot more solid, but we'd see a lot better product from Jonas and Owen especially. Not so much Martins because he's usually the creator of his own wonder strikes but Owen can still make a perfect run if he's got someone who can pick a pass out no doubt about it.

He was let out of hospital on Sat night, unlikely if he in a coma until 8pm

Maybe he was just having kip.  You know what journalists are like, 

BREAKING NEWS:

Michael Owen was in a coma for 8 hours last night,  sources close to the player said they believe it was induced by a warm glass of milk.