Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

Enrique went because of ambition too but he got slagged to fuck for it.

Aye but he went to play for fucking Kenny Dalglish at a shite Liverpool. :lol:

Who finished below us and now sit only 6 points above us. Didn't work out that well.

On the plus side at least we wouldn't have to listen to Pardew try and flog him in every press conference he gives.

It'll be someone else next. I am absolutely 100% convinced AP is on a bonus for % profit on transfers.

I really would love to know where this daft notion came from apart from ridiculous paranoia

Here's where it comes from................

AP is pretty much the worst paid manager in the top tier.

MA pays all of his key staff bonuses based on performance in every single one of his businesses.

It has been widely reported that MA has given AP an 'incentives' based contract - Llambias said so when he was in charge in his programme notes.

Given that we know the top 4 is a pipe dream and unrealistic the next best thing is Europa league which we know the club don't want. So what is AP's target? Finish as close to, but not in, the Europa League every year and he'll get what? A sports direct mug?

If MA's incentive is to tick the business over in as positive a financial state as humanly possible to attract a buyer at a premium, AP is absolutely vital in that.

Which other managers would accept their best players being sold from under them and be completely complicit in it? What is the incentive for AP?

Can only be financial. Call that paranoia if you wish. I'll call it reality.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, people seem to be forgetting that he actually wants to leave. We've got a player who went on strike the first few weeks of the season because we wouldn't accept a paltry offer from Arsenal.

I don't think you can put this down to lack of ambition.

I think you can from the summer tbh.  Why else does he want to leave?

On the bright side, maybe Anita would finally get 90 minutes every week.

Start playing well, a few mom displays and he'll be the next one off. It's a never ending cycle of desperation.

The world keeps spinning, we keep staying up and achieving the sum total of f*** all.

Just so long as nobody complains too loudly or gets too attached to our players. We're not an oil nation you know. Our billionaire owner isn't able to compete with the rest.

What's the goal? Ran on a budget for the benefit of one man untils he gets an offer too good to refuse. In the meantime, sit down, shut up and keep spending your hard earned cash. And don't you dare to dream.

:thup:

You've even got people who will actively and adamantly defend this. :lol:

On the plus side at least we wouldn't have to listen to Pardew try and flog him in every press conference he gives.

It'll be someone else next. I am absolutely 100% convinced AP is on a bonus for % profit on transfers.

I really would love to know where this daft notion came from apart from ridiculous paranoia

MA pays all of his key staff bonuses based on performance in every single one of his businesses.

It has been widely reported that MA has given AP an 'incentives' based contract - Llambias said so when he was in charge in his programme notes.

Given that we know the top 4 is a pipe dream and unrealistic the next best thing is Europa league which we know the club don't want. So what is AP's target? Finish as close to, but not in, the Europa League every year and he'll get what? A sports direct mug?

If MA's incentive is to tick the business over in as positive a financial state as humanly possible to attract a buyer at a premium, AP is absolutely vital in that.

Which other managers would accept their best players being sold from under them and be completely complicit in it? What is the incentive for AP?

he has nothing at all to do with transfers so why in gods name would Ashley pay him for one?

and as for the bold, anyone not in the champions league, its not nice I don't like it but the gap between the haves and the have nots is huge and only getting bigger.

I like the way everyone has concluded that this is a done deal  :laugh: that's how negative the club has become. It doesn't look good but, you never know what is happening.

From what I can see it came from a 20/21 year old on twitter. Why are you questioning it?

he has nothing at all to do with transfers so why in gods name would Ashley pay him for one?

and as for the bold, anyone not in the champions league, its not nice I don't like it but the gap between the haves and the have nots is huge and only getting bigger.

Of course he's got something to do with transfers.............he's the daft cunt telling the press how 'readily available' they are.

We are not a 'have not' we are a 'choose not to have' and there's a world of difference. Get that right.

I like the way everyone has concluded that this is a done deal  :laugh: that's how negative the club has become. It doesn't look good but, you never know what is happening.

From what I can see it came from a 20/21 year old on twitter. Why are you questioning it?

Not unless a load of other random people are in on it.

You know what's going to happen. We wont pay enough for Cabella so that'll fall through. Then we'll still sell Cabaye as we're safe.

God that could be true couldn't it  :'(

We wont get Cabella in first, and the Montpellier bosses would be falling over themselves to fuck us over. Could be fun.

Enrique went because of ambition too but he got slagged to fuck for it.

Aye but he went to play for fucking Kenny Dalglish at a shite Liverpool. :lol:

Who finished below us and now sit only 6 points above us. Didn't work out that well.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01460/JoseEnrique_532x53_1460891a.jpg

FIN.

Guest neesy111

Believe this is bullshit, not a chance we are making sure we've got a replacement in place before selling someone.  Far too logical for my liking.

Not unless a load of other random people are in on it.

Because they have French sounding names? I suppose Jean Micloud and Pierre Sossison are more reputable than those who retweet Colin Warris's tweets.

Still within touching distance of Europe and if true we are looking to offload our best player. Sums up this club.

Thing is, we aren't good enough to qualify for the Champions League (or at least there are better/more consistent teams up there), and they clearly don't fancy another stint in the Europa League (Fatigue, etc), so whats left to achieve this season, other than the 'top 10 finish', which seems to be all they (Ashley at least) want?  :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

You know what's going to happen. We wont pay enough for Cabella so that'll fall through. Then we'll still sell Cabaye as we're safe.

We wont get Cabella in first, and the Montpellier bosses would be falling over themselves to fuck us over. Could be fun.

Not the word i'd choose.

Won't matter. We'd still walk away from any deal not on our terms. 16th place finish would do NUFC, so why should they give a fuck?