Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Really like him as a player, quick feet, keeps in simple most of the time and its always pass and move. Him, Tiote and Sissoko could be a very good midfield 3.

If you want to watch us continue scoring 1 goal every 7 games they would, yeah.

Really like him as a player, quick feet, keeps in simple most of the time and its always pass and move. Him, Tiote and Sissoko could be a very good midfield 3.

If you want to watch us continue scoring 1 goal every 7 games they would, yeah.

:lol: That would be one of the worst midfield 3's in Premier League history. Not so much individually but collectively it's shocking.

He was like two different players in that game, once Tiote went off and he got forward I thought he immense, prior to that he was sloppy and didn't look comfortable on the ball at all. If Pardew sticks with a similar team against Hull I'd like to see him and Tiote swap roles, of course Pardew is to stupid/proud to change anything.

Guest palnese

So fucking good today. Well deserved goal.

Would like him to chip in with a few more from time to time.

I've enjoyed his versatile work since he first played for Ajax. Pleased we signed him and he's starting to settle in beautifully.

Best game he's played for us in a midfield two I thought today. More of the same please Vurn.

Tiote was just as good too like which obviously helps.

it makes a big difference when they are played in the opposite positions, i.e, Vurn pushing forward and Tiote sitting back.