Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest Howaythetoon

Huge today alongside Tiote. He's too bright for some of our players though. He knows the pass he's going to make before he gets the ball which can catch some of our players out which happened a few times today, especially with Remy and Goufran. I'm liking him though.

Really like him as a player, quick feet, keeps in simple most of the time and its always pass and move. Him, Tiote and Sissoko could be a very good midfield 3.

If you want to watch us continue scoring 1 goal every 7 games they would, yeah.

them 3 with remy, de jong and gouf in front. We would get goals, if you think different your clueless.

Really like him as a player, quick feet, keeps in simple most of the time and its always pass and move. Him, Tiote and Sissoko could be a very good midfield 3.

If you want to watch us continue scoring 1 goal every 7 games they would, yeah.

them 3 with remy, de jong and gouf in front. We would get goals, if you think different your clueless.

I'm clueless for recognizing there's no wingers, no creative midfielder and only one real goalscorer in that lot? OK.

Anita's smile/joy when he scored :aww:

A much deserved goal, he (as well as Tiote) marshalled the midfield very well today. These are very encouraging signs indeed in terms of our team balance/potential style of play.

He is a perfect partner for Tiote and is an excellent CM.  I do understand what Ronaldo means though, Anita does not have the scoring ability like Cabaye and we couldn't rely on him to score.  He is a CM under 442, and should be playing behind 2 strikers.

Hope he is a regular starter with his current form and not chucked back on the bench when we get a Cabaye replacement,very clever player as HTT said and totally deserved that goal.

He is a perfect partner for Tiote and is an excellent CM.  I do understand what Ronaldo means though, Anita does not have the scoring ability like Cabaye and we couldn't rely on him to score.  He is a CM under 442, and should be playing behind 2 strikers.

I don't agree. People have bad memories, we were having huge troubles scoring until Maynor Figueroa gifted us couple of goals. He's nowhere near the perfect partner for Tiote in a 442.

think he's more suited to a 3 man mid myself, only thing is if partnered with Tiote in a 4-2-3-1 that becomes quite defensive, should be playing higher up pitch. Tiote, Anita and a playmaker would be ideal imo.

We played counter attacking on Saturday, him and tiote acting as pivots to pass the ball onto Sissoko and Gouffran who took the ball up the pitch, ask them to play a more possession game with just the two of them and they'd struggle and frequently be outnumbered in the middle. I did like the 4-4-2 we had on saturday mind, counter attacking but not exactly defensive either, we surged forward with genuine menace for once.