NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just don't get how our striker shortlist is/was berahino, remy, gomis and doumbia. Admittedly I can't propose any names myself, but is that genuinely the best we could come up with?

Happens every window.....has Remy defo signed for Leicester?

Two days to go. :thup:

Who really gives a s**** anymore? We go down, fat c*** looses money. We stay up, we debate about how underwhelming we are.

May as well suck our own cock and call it hagen daz.

Probably the people working in club shops, at the stadium or the training centres who lose their jobs when the inevitable cost cutting starts when we're relegated.

Two days to go. :thup:

Who really gives a s**** anymore? We go down, fat c*** looses money. We stay up, we debate about how underwhelming we are.

May as well suck our own cock and call it hagen daz.

Probably the people working in club shops, at the stadium or the training centres who lose their jobs when the inevitable cost cutting starts when we're relegated.

We're on skeleton staff from last time we were relegated.

Martin Hardy says up to £24m in the Sunday Times. Someone's hypnotised Ashley or nicked his credit card if true.

Nah the threat of relegation has woken fat man up.

Martin Hardy says up to £24m in the Sunday Times. Someone's hypnotised Ashley or nicked his credit card if true.

Ashley hasn't spent a penny. For the first time in ages we've spent money that belongs to the football club and quite rightly.

I'm absolutely convinced we'd do anything to sign berahino, but I'm also convinced it's never going to happen. This is one example where people can't be dubious about the club trying.

Pay £25m for him and we'd get that back if it doesn't work out anyway.

I don't see how we can be signing both Doumbia and Berahino, I would have thought the two goals he scored yesterday has put paid to that. I doubt he'd be back in the Brom side if he was going to be sold.

I don't see how we can be signing both Doumbia and Berahino, I would have thought the two goals he scored yesterday has put paid to that. I doubt he'd be back in the Brom side if he was going to be sold.

In fairness Doumbia is only a loan so it doesn't change a great deal long term.

Absolutely fine with throwing cisse at them. Not sure how we could given he will still be injured for a bit. Giving them riviere is our only other option. Slightly different playing hand.

Pretty sure Cisse is back next week. Sounds too good to be true though.