Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Gayle > Bamford

You have an unhealthy obsession with Gayle mate.

Not at all. Just think he's very underrated and very surprised he's lost his place at Palace. Maybe I shouldn't be due to who their manager now is. He'd walk into our team for sure.

No chance :lol: He's good, but you're taking it a bit OTT.

So you'd have Obertan and Goufran ahead of him :thup:

Has to be the most tedious argument ever :lol:

Gayle > Bamford

Not at all. Just think he's very underrated and very surprised he's lost his place at Palace. Maybe I shouldn't be due to who their manager now is. He'd walk into our team for sure.

:thup: That's what I was thinking when you started it. I've made nearly 4000 posts on this forum and prior to this I've mentioned Gayle twice? Three times max if I'm being generous so struggling with the obsession comment. Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else :lol:

Gayle > Bamford

:thup: That's what I was thinking when you started it. I've made nearly 4000 posts on this forum and prior to this I've mentioned Gayle twice? Three times max if I'm being generous so struggling with the obsession comment. Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else :lol:

Definitely seen you've mentioned him before. Doesn't really matter though. I'm just not sure many would rate him higher than Bamford, and especially not think he's good enough to walk into our team.

That would be the two posts I've probably made about him. I think the jury is out massively on Bamford and this is the season he will have to answer all the questions against him as he's not getting any younger. Personally I think he lacks bravery, is average paced and he spends too much time playing with his hair.

They will still finish midtable and Pardew will be hailed as the second coming.

It will a couple of years of nonsensical spending and ostracised of talented players before the penny drops.

By that time he will be sitting in the England hot seat and we can crack out the popcorn and beer.

http://i.imgur.com/qQWvu8O.jpg

They will still finish midtable and Pardew will be hailed as the second coming.

It will a couple of years of nonsensical spending and ostracised of talented players before the penny drops.

By that time he will be sitting in the England hot seat and we can crack out the popcorn and beer.

http://i.imgur.com/qQWvu8O.jpg

:lol:

Journalist on Talksport talking about Wickham said that Pardew had a great record working with strikers and cited Cisse as an example.  Obviously not aware that he continuously played him out of position to accommodate Ba, resulting in him losing his confidence and form from which he has never really recovered.

Journalist on Talksport talking about Wickham said that Pardew had a great record working with strikers and cited Cisse as an example.  Obviously not aware that he continuously played him out of position to accommodate Ba, resulting in him losing his confidence and form from which he has never really recovered.

Yeah was chatting to a few Palace fans on reddit earlier and they were fuming when I mentioned that Cisse point.

They were all claiming he has turned Glen Murray into a great player and Zaha could be "world class" under Pardew.

I was sick a little in my mouth.

Cissé is a textbook example of a player that got pardewed. Hit the ground running when he first arrived and slowly lost momentum as Pardew tried to turn him in to a winger the season after.

Our press claims that Adama Traoré has flown to Liverpool and will have his medical tomorrow. It's unclear if it's a loan or a sale.

The lad is a beast, but has the awareness of a blind donkey. I guess Liverpool are gambling on polishing that side of his game; I don't think he's cut for a top level team myself because of that.

EDIT: Another of our local rags says it's not done with Liverpool and he will also hold talks with Stoke and Villa while in England. What seems confirmed is that he's flown to England.