Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

Roy - are you a mackem or an Ashley/Pardew apologist?

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

Nee offence mate, but you're an embarrassment.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is f***ing embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

Tell that to Blackburn fans under Steve Kean or Villa fans under Alex McCleish. :lol: We've never had a manager THIS bad stay around for THIS long because generally we didn't accept it. I don't and wanting us to lose is effectively wanting us to win in the long run as far as I'm concerned. If Pardew won more then there would be no issue, we want him out because he's shit. Us losing more than we already are is the only way that that's going to happen. Does that sense?

If you want a contemporary example, just look at Man Utd last year. Plenty of their fans were happy enough seeing their team do shit towards the end of Moyes' reign because they knew every bad result pushed him closer to the door.

Happened with Liverpool and Roy too didn't it?

We're a pretty unique case anyway as our manager actually appears to be invincible.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is f***ing embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

It's common place on the continent to be honest, the only difference is they are far more militant and do something about it.

Show me some video clips of "supporters" cheering a goal for the opposition and I'll believe you.

So fucking thick and short-sighted man. Hope can you be missing the point? It's so simple.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is fuck that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

I can see the reasons for it and I feel much the same myself, still doesn't feel right though.

I think this pleb might just get us into enough shit that by the time Ashley (if he even ever does) pulls the trigger it will be too late.

It's common place on the continent to be honest, the only difference is they are far more militant and do something about it.

Show me some video clips of "supporters" cheering a goal for the opposition and I'll believe you.

So fucking thick and short-sighted man. Hope can you be missing the point? It's so simple.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is fuck that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

Yeah, you're a Pardew fan, we get it.

Another 7 games of this shite before Pardew can be "properly judged". By who? anyone with any semblance of sense can see through pardews bullshit and tell we need a change in management.

10 games will pass, we will still be shit, but more excuses will be rolled out and pardew will survive.

Well we didn't win any of those games so your support has been suitably rewarded.

No, you're still missing the point. Cannot be  slightly fucked with this superfan nonsense. Open your mind a bit for fucks sake.

So f***ing thick and short-sighted man. Hope can you be missing the point? It's so simple.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is f*** that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

You're twisting what people are saying now.

Dislike for Pardew isn't the reason why people want rid of him it's because he fucking shit and dragging the club to his own piss pot poor league one signing.

The man is the premier league very own dave hockaday.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Anyway enough is enough.

I'll be attending the leicester game coming up soon and I'll be there to urge those Newcastle players to get that ball in the back of the net and I don't care who's in the dugout. It will be same for the other games I attend this year.

If you disagree fine, but I still don't think it's right you would want us to lose any game.

Guest firetotheworks

Anyway enough is enough.

I'll be attending the leicester game coming up soon and I'll be there to urge those Newcastle players to get that ball in the back of the net and I don't care who's in the dugout. It will be same for the other games I attend this year.

If you disagree fine, but I still don't think it's right you would want us to lose any game.

Good luck with that.

Anyway enough is enough.

Thank you for assisting Ashley in Pardew in dragging us down.

Don't forget to ask Alan for a wave.

He's a Newcastle fan.  Not like you to misrepresent something.

Anyway enough is enough.

no one wants to lose ffs, we all want to see nufc win every game. what we want is pardew found out and sacked.

Guest firetotheworks

So f***ing thick and short-sighted man. Hope can you be missing the point? It's so simple.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is f*** that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

He's a Newcastle fan.  Not like you to misrepresent something.

...or you.