C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

But otherwise, 10-0 mackems.

Id rather you had one in all fairness.

Well that's not very nice.

Wishing a heart attack on some tit off the Internet or wishing a heart attack on Pardew?

Wey I didn't say it to his face you bellend. Hope AJ diddles your kids.

I hope you die of AIDS

You're letting Wallsend down. Stop showing me up.

Guest palnese

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

Wishing a heart attack on some tit off the Internet or wishing a heart attack on Pardew?

:lol:

That's perfect that for me. mackems fail to win what has to be the easiest home game going now (Palace adrift at bottom of form table), Palace continue their winless run letting us it enjoy it for Pardew and the bonus of them possibly being sucked into relegation battle.

I hope you die of AIDS

Oh wow.

Bang out of order that like.

Bang out of order that like.

:lol:

:spit:  :scared:

Useless substitutions which cost us the game. As soon as Wickham came off we were under pressure. We were no longer defending from the front. And don't give me that "he was tired" I'm tired I'm doing 60 hours this week I don't get to go home early!!! Cabaye is pony! No passion whatsoever. I'm pleased we didn't lose but there is still so much work to be done and I don't think Pardew can pull it out the bag! Millen in please for rest of season. Do one Pardew!

They've got Liverpool next, then Leicester - this could go on for a while yet....

Unfortunately it's just his style to get a 'signature' win against a big club. This run will be forgotten, if anyone in the media has even noticed. .