Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Borussia Dortmund have already signed Niklas Süle, Nico Schlotterbeck and Karim Adeyemi (all German). If Lewandowski leaves and Marco Rose finally gets results, it will be interesting next season. I hope BVB transfer business is not done yet, Sebastian Haller and midfielder (Kamara or Neuhaus) is something I’m hoping. Ekitike also heavily linked.

Axel Witsel, Manuel Akanji, Dan-Axel Zagadou will all leave the club during summer, but with new signings those don’t matter. Also rumours of Emre Can, Thorgan Hazard and Julian Brandt leaving, but hopefully Brandt will stay. And really really hoping that likes of Nico Schulz and Marius Wolf will leave the club.

However my prediction is that Rose gets sacked before Christmas (replaced by Eden Terzic) and it’s going to be yet another season of underarchieving. I really do hope not, but Rose has not been convincing.

BVB is building a new era and I like the signings so far. There is also highly-rated youngster coming up, Moukoko and Bynoe-Gittens (English) as brightest ones.

Not a player transfer, we have recruited the head of recruitment at Aberdeen, Russ Richardson. @ManDoon at some point mentioned they were doing innovative stuff in player recruitment and development? Russ is going to be number 2 scout for us below Dave Fallows and Barry Hunter, who are the chief scouts, and will focus exclusively on UK based player recruitment. 

We are also linked with Calvin Ramsay, Aberdeen's 18 year old right back for 4 million. 

Just now, gbandit said:

Wonder where Gundogan will go, big fan of his, does he go straight into most top four clubs in the big leagues?

He walks into chelsea,Tottenham and arsenal teams..same with man utd 

27 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Him and Fernandinho in the same summer suggests they need to buy someone.

Probably Nunes and maybe Bellingham if he isn’t Liverpool-bound. I really hope they don’t go for Philips, as I’ve got my heart set on him signing for us.

Was looking at Bellingham’s stats the other day and they are incredible for an 18 year old. Six goals and 14 assists in all competitions. One of those goals and three of those assists came in the six games Dortmund were in the Champions League. 

Edited by Astroblack