Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Makes what we paid for Tonali seem like a bargain in comparison. Yeah there’s an element of risk with how he adapts, but I don’t think Gallagher or McTominay will ever take you to the next level, whereas there’s every chance Tonali might.

Dogs (from abroad) are tricky to get into KSA. You have to prove they’re either hunting dogs or guard dogs to get them visas*. It’s an archaic law that hasn’t been updated; it’s strange because pet shops and breeders here will legally sell you any breed you want.

*It’s usually just a formality but certain dog breeds are banned so it can sometimes be a bit of a faff. 

I can only see a Saudi club taking him. If the deal is a one year deal why would the likes of Madrid bother now? Stump up over 200 million quid now when you can get him in less than a year for free? 

The guide prices for players, such as McTominay etc, it's utter crap, a player is worth what someone is prepared to pay.

I cant think of a single club prepared to pay 45m and then have to negotiate a wage with him. They'll equally struggle to move on Maguire, I'd see him loaned until his contract ends, their pure greed is the reason players like Phil Jones stunk the place out for years.

Edited by mighty__mag

5 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Gallagher is currently in the England setup too. 

He’s not worth £40m+ though. Not at the moment anyway. 

People scoffing at the Tonali fee seem misguided when you consider it costs 45m for Gallagher. 

15 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Bored to fuck of Mbappe already, hope he destroys his career following cash over dreams.

I'm more bored of the Saudis paying stupid money to getting players over there, it's totally messed up the transfer market in Europe, and for what? It might work short term, but you can't grab a world market share overnight. Can they keep doing this indefinitely?