Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, brummie said:

El Ghazi to Everton for £15m?

He's not a bad player, but 15m? 

I'M HAVING A BIT OF THAT.

:lol: When I saw him first linked I thought it was just a loan, £15mil is hilarious

2 hours ago, brummie said:

Absolutely not, never ever tracks back. Ever.

Scored some important goals for us, though, to be fair. He's not a bad player at all, but £15m? Naah

Tbf read about 10 different rumours on it. The most likely appears to be a loan, which also makes no sense and can't see how he'll improve us. Got far bigger concerns.

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Rafa’s flown the cuckoos nest. It’s like one of those graphic drink drive videos.. you know it’s gruesome so the tendency is to look away until it’s over.

I don’t think he has personally. What he has done is put himself in this position by choice, he should have never taken that job.

He’s also shown a lack of tactical flexibility in which he wants to play his system with his players instead of trying to cobble up something with what they have. 

I feel he’s looking for somewhere to create his dynasty where he will be given some time and backing to get it right and that will never happen at Everton. 

Rafa calling in an old favour to NUFC, pretend you’re interested in Digne so we can rinse Stevie G out of 20 + million for a player I want out the door ASAP…

In all seriousness, that’s a decent signing for them.