Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

For some reason I prefer Ekitike. The touch looks silkier and he runs with the ball.

That’s fair. I feel like Broja is more PL- ready at this moment in time though. Ekitike looks a prospect but he looks very raw currently.

20 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Finished Chelsea top scorer for the season. His numbers weren't as bad as I was expecting. 

8 in the league. No goals against the top 4. Big Rom all over. 

7 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

For some reason I prefer Ekitike. The touch looks silkier and he runs with the ball.

And he releases the ball at the right times instead of dallying to do some exhibition stuff. We might end up taking more of a risk, but I have a feeling there's more chance of making a much larger profit in the long run, even if he doesn't stay long term.

Leeds have rejected Arsenal's bid for Raphinha. I hope Leeds take these cunts to the cleaners for him.

Surely Man United should be all over this deal? He would provide balance for Sancho on the other side.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

8 in the league. No goals against the top 4. Big Rom all over. 

Started 16 games. Did score that 'goal' against Liverpool in the League Cup final. 

Edited by Astroblack

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Froggy said:

We're expected to agree De Jong deal this week apparently. £65m + add ons. Barca wanting £74m upfront. Agreement close.

I think he’ll flop here, that’s a lot of money…