Other clubs' transfers

Greg

It’s needless inflation of the market, Todd thinks he’s Cornelius fucking Van Der Bilt. 

As mentioned before I get that the 7 year deals are to try and spread out the amortisation on the players but don’t they risk just creating the Bale situation on steroids? (minus all the CL wins).

‘oh you’ve bought another 25 midfielders Todd? Fuck you pay me, six years left’ 

They will be offering Mudryk an obscene amount of wages to turn his gaze from Arsenal. The mood in that changing room will be toxic with Aubameyang picking up wages for nowt too lol.

Edited by Nepharite

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

I think Arsenal have just been trying to negotiate a fair price to be honest.

I think Shakhtar became aware of Chelse's rank desperation and willingness to throw money away, and so they've been holding out for a deal with them instead.

Was always on the cards when their stupid Felix deal has gone to shit.

Signing a contract until 2030 eh. If Chelsea have fucked their transfer policy up they are going to be ruined as a football club. They absolutely have to be finishing in the top 4 surely to make this business model work 

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

In actuality I'm dissapointed in Mudryk.

He's spent the last few weeks posting about Arsenal all the time and is now going over to Chelsea, I assume because they've thrown a bunch of money at him and his agent. Ridiculous guy.

Can’t really blame him. If Shakhtar tell him they’re taking Chelsea’s money over Arsenal’s, he’s gonna negotiate the best contract he can.

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

In actuality I'm dissapointed in Mudryk.

He's spent the last few weeks posting about Arsenal all the time and is now going over to Chelsea, I assume because they've thrown a bunch of money at him and his agent. Ridiculous guy.

Why? First it was the red team and now the blue one. Why should a kid from Ukraine have any feeling for one or the other?

If anything I’m amused that Arsenal fans would take a few social media posts as a sign of devotion. He was posting about Arsenal because that’s where the rumours were. 

(Arsenal are one of the few ESL clubs that I don’t actively hate, but I can’t bring myself to feel sympathy for their fans. They’re as entitled as the rest.)

20 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Why? First it was the red team and now the blue one. Why should a kid from Ukraine have any feeling for one or the other?

If anything I’m amused that Arsenal fans would take a few social media posts as a sign of devotion. He was posting about Arsenal because that’s where the rumours were. 

(Arsenal are one of the few ESL clubs that I don’t actively hate, but I can’t bring myself to feel sympathy for their fans. They’re as entitled as the rest.)

Well he could join a team challenging for the title of a clownshow in 10th for a lot more money. It feels an error in judgement but equally fair enough get big a paycheck as you can

1 hour ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Can’t really blame him. If Shakhtar tell him they’re taking Chelsea’s money over Arsenal’s, he’s gonna negotiate the best contract he can.

1 hour ago, gazza ladra said:

Guy was going on online like he was a big Arsenal fan man. Weird guy.

58 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Well he could join a team challenging for the title of a clownshow in 10th for a lot more money. It feels an error in judgement but equally fair enough get big a paycheck as you can

Be interesting to know how much more it actually is. Arsenal pay pretty well too.