Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

We should all wrote to the FA complaining that Ashley isn't a fit and proper person to own an EPL club because he doesn't allow us to compete which he plainly doesn't.

This is the main thing for me we aren't even attempting to compete in any competition the club is involved in. He has hamstrung the whole club/organization by his stupid business model

Newcastle as a company now is only a championship club because that is how its ran budget wise, every other premier league club is ahead of is in many many aspects so if we cant or are not willing to compete in this league then why be in it

This place isn't too bad for it but I'm sure a section of our fans are dying for us to sign no one so they can be proud of the usual s*** that gets spouted every window: "smoke screen", "club isn't really trying", "fake bids through the media". I'm all for being realistic on our usual transfer dealings but some people are pathetic man - twitter is an absolute cesspool in the nufc tag.

I want to break it to you gently, but that's exactly what's happening.

The club is making a mug of us yet again. It's the 25th of January and we have one squad player on loan.

The amount of people that still cant see this is outrageous. Time after time transfer window after transfer window this has happened for the last 10 years, we get linked to players bid derisory offers and end up with nothing but s****

Yet people still get into a frenzy thinking we are going to do oodles of business in the summer and January....wake up man its never going to happen while under this regime we will never spend a decent amount of money on decent quality its bargain basement s****...period

I'm making the same point here but he spent - what was it? £30m or something like that in the January before last on Shelvey and Townsend to try and avoid the financial pitfalls of relegation. Neither were bargain basements and the majority were pleased about the quality of signings at the time.

I'm not for one second saying Ashley isn't a dickhead nor am I saying he's running the club correctly but I don't think it's too far removed from reality that we're actually trying to buy players to protect his Premier League money because he's done it in the past.

Edit* We're also in this weird sort of situation as a fan base that everyone is claiming this lad is shit but at the same time fuming that we aren't bidding more money for this lad that is apparently garbage. I get the frustration but a section of our fans have gone full logic out of the window this week.

No one really knows if he is good or garbage. The point is, we aren't going to sign a striker by bidding  €14million for a player with a €25million price tag.

Sounds familiar...

No one takes us seriously man even teams in piss pot leagues think we are a joke of a club to deal with. What do you expect when you've got the thumb tied up doing deals. It will be like sitting in a CEO boardroom and in walks chucky from sons of anarchy representing us

We're done for this window unless it's someone leaving.

Seen it all before.

About a 1000 people have said this already. Don't understand why you guys pop in here to continuously repeat this same mantra :lol:

We will all know for certain by this time next week. Lets keep the gist in here to things to do with the transfer eh?

Man ... does it feel better to say these negative things over and over again or something. I don't get it. :lol:

We're done for this window unless it's someone leaving.

Seen it all before.

About a 1000 people have said this already. Don't understand why you guys pop in here to continuously repeat this same mantra :lol:

We will all know for certain by this time next week. Lets keep the gist in here to things to do with the transfer eh?

Man ... does it feel better to say these negative things over and over again or something. I don't get it. :lol:

Lock thread.