Fabian Schär

On further reflection that clip, along with Sean Longstaff's admissions sum up how fucking damaging Bruce was/is. 

It's a short enough career anyways without stagnating for years because your managers a fat, useless fraud

https://twitter.com/toonarmy_com/status/1664222843200995329

"Eddie Howe is the best coach of my career. It’s difficult to define in just one area. He has so many good facets. His training theory is first class, there is not even a hint of boredom in any meeting. What he announces always makes sense. The way he meets me on a personal level suits me extremely well. People are important to him. This is an outstanding component for him. He also asks a player on a day off; you can discuss very private matters with him. I’m in a very familiar relationship with him. The many good characters [of the squad] also simplify the inner workings enormously; the fun factor is not neglected."

To Swiss media:

“For me, this has been the best and most beautiful season of my entire career.

“I have never felt more comfortable in a place than in Newcastle.

“The cooperation in the team and with the coaching staff is unprecedented.

“I feel a great sense of happiness and a lot of gratitude for being able to experience this phase.

“If you think about where we were a few years ago, no one would have believed us capable of such a path.

“The fans are in seventh heaven – and so are we, of course.

“It’s unbelievable that we were able to maintain our pace for a whole season in this strong league.

“It was also an incredibly good season for me personally. I was injury-free in almost every game.

“For almost 15 years there have only been two teams outside of the top [‘Big’] 6 to reach the Champions League – Leicester and us. Knowing that is good. To have prevailed over 38 games against these competitors can hardly be overestimated.

“Eddie Howe is the best coach of my career.

“It’s difficult to define in just one area. He has so many good facets. His training theory is first class, there is not even a hint of boredom in any meeting.

“What he announces always makes sense.

“The way he meets me on a personal level suits me extremely well. People are important to him. This is an outstanding component for him. He also asks a player on a day off; you can discuss very private matters with him. I’m in a very familiar relationship with him.

“The many good characters [of the squad] also simplify the inner workings enormously; the fun factor is not neglected.

“The new owners have invested very carefully and made clever transfers. There was no sign of a spending spree. Instead, some funds have been put into infrastructure. They did a really good job. The change of strategy was necessary.

“At the moment the fans are just grateful. Everyone knows where the club came from. For years Newcastle suffered [under Mike Ashley].

“I’m really looking forward to that [Champions League with Newcastle United].

“There will be a breathtaking atmosphere in our stadium.

“For me, another dream is coming true.

“A year ago, I wouldn’t have thought such a thing even remotely possible.”

Edited by Smal

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

https://twitter.com/toonarmy_com/status/1664222843200995329

"Eddie Howe is the best coach of my career. It’s difficult to define in just one area. He has so many good facets. His training theory is first class, there is not even a hint of boredom in any meeting. What he announces always makes sense. The way he meets me on a personal level suits me extremely well. People are important to him. This is an outstanding component for him. He also asks a player on a day off; you can discuss very private matters with him. I’m in a very familiar relationship with him. The many good characters [of the squad] also simplify the inner workings enormously; the fun factor is not neglected."

Wonderful stuff. :clap:

1 hour ago, Smal said:

To Swiss media:

“I feel a great sense of happiness and a lot of gratitude for being able to experience this phase.

“If you think about where we were a few years ago, no one would have believed us capable of such a path.

“It’s unbelievable that we were able to maintain our pace for a whole season in this strong league.

“It was also an incredibly good season for me personally. I was injury-free in almost every game.

“For almost 15 years there have only been two teams outside of the top [‘Big’] 6 to reach the Champions League – Leicester and us. Knowing that is good. To have prevailed over 38 games against these competitors can hardly be overestimated.

“It’s difficult to define in just one area. He has so many good facets. His training theory is first class, there is not even a hint of boredom in any meeting.

“The way he meets me on a personal level suits me extremely well. People are important to him. This is an outstanding component for him. He also asks a player on a day off; you can discuss very private matters with him. I’m in a very familiar relationship with him.

“The many good characters [of the squad] also simplify the inner workings enormously; the fun factor is not neglected.

“The new owners have invested very carefully and made clever transfers. There was no sign of a spending spree. Instead, some funds have been put into infrastructure. They did a really good job. The change of strategy was necessary.

“At the moment the fans are just grateful. Everyone knows where the club came from. For years Newcastle suffered [under Mike Ashley].

happy-tears.gif

1 hour ago, Smal said:

To Swiss media:

God I'm so happy

Fab is one of the more intelligent players we have as well by all accounts. Those are incredible quotes. I think Fab is absolutely first class and long may his partnership with Botman continue. 

It’s so important when he does get replaced that his replacement has similar ball playing skills (if possible), his long passes are incredible and set up many chances/goals as that compilation shows

On Eddie:  

“He’s the best coach of my career,” he said.

“It’s difficult to define in just one area. He has so many good facets. 

“His training theory is first class, there is not even a hint of boredom in any meeting. What he announces always makes sense. 

“The way he meets me on a personal level suits me extremely well. People are important to him. This is an outstanding component for him. He also asks a player on a day off; you can discuss very private matters with him. I’m in a very familiar relationship with him.”

:smitten: