Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Just now, Nine said:

Convinced he’s not human, that run to set up the Wilson goal after he’d already been pressing and sprinting like a mad man for 90 off minutes just shouldn’t be possible. 

I'm not sure what the rest of him is, but is heart is Humming Bird.

For me, that was one of his best games. Felt like he's found another yard of pace and 2 extra bars of stamina. 

Also, never upset him. He'll take it personally and want to end you on the pitch. 

He can press like 4 players by himself. Was electric, and really unlucky not to score. Even used his right foot ffs. So delighted with the season he's had, couldn't have dreamt of this ever happening. Which about sums up this entire season :lol:

25 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Still can't believe seen him lose his rag mind, something wrong about that

Yeah really uncomfortable viewing, like when you’re round your pals house and his parents start fighting :lol:

He was immense today like

54 minutes ago, Dokko said:

For me, that was one of his best games. Felt like he's found another yard of pace and 2 extra bars of stamina. 

Also, never upset him. He'll take it personally and want to end you on the pitch. 

Remember last season when Zaha pissed him off in the home game against Palace and 30 seconds later he scored an absolute worldie? You'd think people would learn :lol:

5 minutes ago, jack j said:

I see that Enciso has apologised to him on social media

Wonder what was said. Didn't realise Enciso was Paraguayan as well

Poked him in the eye during the match 

they made up at FT tbh

Just now, Mikky said:

Poked him in the eye during the match 

they made up at FT tbh

Ah couldn't see from my seat. Just seem Miggy going radge and thinking it's not like him

In the first half he completed fucked up Brighton's game plan with his insane pressing, watching him press the defender, then the goalie, then the other defender, all in a row at full sprint was nuts. Must have been an absolute nightmare for the Brighton players trying to play out the way they do.

Miggy was basically pressing three players at once and then when they finally got past him it was straight into Joelinton [emoji38]

You’ll not see a better pressing forward performance by anyone this season. 

Would love to know what Enciso said about his family when he lost his shit.

What a performance. Guy was a machine. Had Estupinan on toast. Best game since...? Given the significance of the match, maybe it was his best?