Miguel Almirón

Deuce

2 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Can read the whole thing without the paywall in the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/01/jack-grealish-what-a-guy-i-will-show-almiron-the-most-respect-next-time

Seems a genuine apology, so fair play. :thup:

Yeah, I like Grealish. Bit of a clown when he was younger and drink driving is a dick move. But I’m far from perfect and have made mistakes in the past. He seems like a good egg now. 

2 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Can read the whole thing without the paywall in the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/01/jack-grealish-what-a-guy-i-will-show-almiron-the-most-respect-next-time

Seems a genuine apology, so fair play. :thup:

Yeah, seems decent. I actually rate Grealish highly and think he gets far too much criticism because of his big transfer fee. 

Still no idea why he chose Miggy to talk about mind.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah, seems decent. I actually rate Grealish highly and think he gets far too much criticism because of his big transfer fee. 

Still no idea why he chose Miggy to talk about mind.

It’s a shitty thing to mention a fellow pro like that. But at the time, I remember thinking his comment was fairly accurate :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

It’s a shitty thing to mention a fellow pro like that. But at the time, I remember thinking his comment was fairly accurate :lol: 

He was just trying to be funny, but if you give it out, expect it back when things turn on their head. 

Fair play, he's took the shots back, has now apologised and miggy is world class. Everyone is happy. 

31 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Apology or not, Grealish is still a cheating diving cunt who couldn’t even lace up Miggy’s boots at the minute. 

I don’t want casual visitors of the Forum thinking we’re all completely biased and blinkered on here (more than is normal with football fans). So in fairness I’m prepared to admit that Grealish’s total ability and output is equal to that of Almiron’s right foot.  

Grealish is good, I think it's a shame he went to Man City to be a peripheral part of a machine, nothing wrong with that, great teams need cogs, but when he was the main man as aston villa looked more fun for him and more fun for fans. He is quality but I also think Foden is substantially better than him, as you can see him as being an essential part of City at their best and getting the goals and assists, whereas Grealish is struggling in similar role. I get the feeling Foden is more direct, and better footballing brain knowing where to be, whereas Grealish wants to do everything which can be detrimental in a team like City with a really clear system. In England will work better tbh. 

Edited by Tiresias

• 2 weeks later...