Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Have these quotes been circulated yet, I know some get out a little later.

Asked about so-called “keyboard warriors” on Twitter and other social media platforms, Bruce said: "I never, ever read.

"I hear now and again, but, as I've said, with management, everybody's got a platform, everybody's got an opinion, ‘keyboard warriors’ – or whatever you call them.

"Are they the majority of supporters? I doubt it. Everybody's entitled to their opinion. I don't often agree with them, but I can't get myself worked up into a frenzy because of the keyboard warriors, that's for sure. The job's difficult enough without having to worry about all that nonsense.”

To be fair , as useless as he is , he does have a point here 😆

He may have a point but he's lying out his flabby chops.....  Numerous times his choice of formation and/or team selection, post match comments has been directly in response (or is it just a coincidence?) to the online/media criticism.

Would respect him a lot more if he stuck to his beliefs.

He may have a point but he's lying out his flabby chops.....  Numerous times his choice of formation and/or team selection, post match comments has been directly in response (or is it just a coincidence?) to the online/media criticism.

Its the keyboard warriors bit i was refering to.

99.9% wouldnt dare say anything to his face.

Its about the only comment hes made .that is 100% correct.

The internet is a world of cowards.

O0

Rafa Facts

@FactsRafa

·

4h

We were the 4th highest scoring team in the second half of Rafa’s last season only Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal scored more.

The impact of giving Rafa a talented player.

You give Bruce Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Fraser, Wilson and he still produces Tony Pulis football with itRolling on the floor laughing

:lol: what? Good troll account. Plenty would say it to him, if there were fans in the ground

:lol: what? Good troll account. Plenty would say it to him, if there were fans in the ground

Fucking hell , what a dick 😅

f***ing hell , what a dick 😅

Irony

Id defo tell him he was a thick fat cunt to his face, like.